• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there pokecommunity!

Lead Luigi

Master of Metals
Years
  • Although few, if any, people will actually read this I am relatively new to the PC forums, and decided to make this introduction thread. The main thing I'm here for is ROM hacks, but I might do some other things as well if they peak my interest. Call me whatever you want, I don't really care. Just know that I may make something on here someday.

Years
  • What's up and welcome, Luigi! Fantastic to meet you and all that jazz.

A lot of people are into ROM hacks so you certainly won't have issues finding others to assist you or tools to utilize. I'm personally not a hacker myself but it makes me happy when new members set goals like those for themselves and follow through with them.. the feeling of finally publishing your game makes it all worth it.

In my spare time I love to play hacks so I'll be sure to give yours a try if you do end up publishing it. Some of my favorite hacks are Liquid Crystal and Shiny Gold - have a soft spot for second gen remakes I suppose, haha.

See you around and good luck with your hacking endeavors!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Most people join for our ROM hacks, so it's chill. Hope you stick around to experience what the rest of our community has to offer, though. Regardless, enjoy your stay here and welcome.

Back