• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
  • Hi all, I'm Monster Guy. (But I'm sure you all could see that already.) Everyone usually calls me Mon, though.

I pretty much came to PokeCommunity for the Roleplaying, since I heard it was active.

I've never been good with making these introduction posts. :/ I never know what to include.

Years
  • Welcome, Mon! Good to meet you and all that good stuff~

Ah yeah, the roleplay board here is really wonderful so you're definitely right. I don't RP much nowadays but a lot of people do so there is always an active RP to get involved in - you'll find lots to keep you busy. Plus the moderators there are absolutely fantastic so that is another plus. n_n They're happy to discuss and help you out if you're lost along your journey over there so don't be afraid to let them know.

Enjoy your time here and hopefully we run into each other again down the road! Have plans to explore other parts of the forum sometime? PokeCommunity is a great place so we always recommend going some browsing and getting involved more. But whatever you plan to do, you'll really have a blast.

See you! :D

Schizii

Always tired.
    Years
  • Hey there, Mon! ^^
    Looks like we'll probably be roleplaying together soon enough! I'm Schizii - I'm new also, and joined for the same reasons you did. Maybe we can become friends? c:

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have so far!

Back