• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good team? [EMERALD]

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    I was wondering if this is a good team.

Blaziken 36
    blaze kick
    double kick
    peck
    bulk up

ludicolo 34
    surf
    ice beam
    absorb
    nature power

skarmory 34
    aerial ace
    steel wing
    air cutter
    agility

vibrava 35
    crunch
    dbreath
    faint attack
    earthquake

snorlax 34

snorlax 34
    curse
    body slam
    eq
    amnesia

anorith (im planning on an armaldo)

also, please suggest some movesets

by the way, im a newbie here.

Last edited by a moderator:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    It's not really a good idea to not evolve your Anorith. It's pretty frail, and the only thing it has over Armaldo is more Speed. But if you don't want Armaldo, you should go with Golem, Rhydon, or Aggron instead.

Or, since you already have so many physical attackers, you could replace it with a special attacker. I'd recommend an Electric type like Raichu, Magneton, or Manectric, or a Psychic type like Alakazam or Gardevoir.

Also, you should give your Ludicolo a stronger Grass type move instead of Absorb. You can get Giga Drain as a TM at Route 123.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    so, which should i get? Manectric or the psychic type? I dont really want magneton since i already have skarmory as a tank and as a steel type.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    That's a good one... The Psychic types have a pretty good movepool, especially Gardevoir, as it can learn Thunderbolt. However, Psychic types will have problems with Sidney and Phoebe, as Dark and Ghost hit them super effectively.

Manectric, on the other hand, gets Bite, which can help against Phoebe. It also gets STAB on moves like Thunderbolt and Thunder, which greatly helps against Glacia, Wallace, and even Drake.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • toss rain dance on ludicolo if its ability is swift swim, and add giga drain as someone mentioned, which will make it a really good ingame sweeper. rain dance is situational but can really help in tougher battles.

i wouldn't worry too much about sidney since blaziken wipes the floor with him and he's just kind of a pathetic e4 member so i wouldnt sweat it. gardevoir's power is always appreciated and it's just better than manectric (though it does take more exp points to level so keep that in mind).

snorlax wants shadow ball over amnesia (or rest for the frontier but for now full restore will do just fine), and armaldo is fine if you want to use him. just be prepared to wait for it to evolve late but you're already at level 34 so i mean...

anyway as long as they're leveled decently you shouldn't have any problems with the e4 with this team. good luck

Back