• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

James.

Years
I have the intention of responding to your NASCAR VM but it got pushed down. xD But it's great to see that you've decided to start off fresh! :3

Haha its cool. I saw it did kinda get pushed a few pages down xD Also, epic signature pic. I loved that race!

I don't think we have ever met, but nice to see old members coming back! While we have new staff obviously and also some sections getting renamed and/or reorganized we are still the same old PC you know. Hope to see you around more often James!

Definitely have noticed a lot has changed. Lots of awesome new skins, I think I've found my way around all the reorganized sections. :) Thank you! Hope to see you around too.

Years
Hey guys. I am announcing my leave of absence now. You see when I joined you guys 2 months ago I honestly no life. I could post evry night if I wanted or needed to. Well now marching band season is starting real soon and practice is all day almost everyday. Right now I am too tired to keep it up. I am truly sorry I love you guys. And I wish to thank The RPC people and everyone else i interacted with in my short stay. I'll miss you all. :(

I'm really sorry to see you go but it's great that you have so much going on in life! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and thanks for sticking with us for a while. <3

Hello all~ I'm James, as my name totally doesn't imply. I used to be Malice. (until about 5 minutes ago when I made my new account), and sadly, inactive. :( But I'm back now, and hope to be much more active and get to know y'all better, and reconnect with some old friends too!

:)

Heya, James! Awesome to hear you're hoping to be more active and a big welcome back! :D

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
oh lordy tell me about it! I'm starting school again in a couple of weels. D: Hopefully you start off on the right foot though! Welcome aboard nonetheless <3

Same, but I took summer school there, so all should be good. Thanks!

Nice to see you back dude, but always remember school has to be prioritized!

Thanks! And I'll be trying extra hard considering how much I whined last year that I wanted to transfer, and I got to.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
well it's been about two years since I browsed around here. I recently got into Pokemon again cuz of the upcoming 6th gen. Looking forward to it!

Years
well it's been about two years since I browsed around here. I recently got into Pokemon again cuz of the upcoming 6th gen. Looking forward to it!

I was definitely around back when you joined, but you may not have recognized me. Welcome back dude, and hope to see you around the X & Y section if you haven't seen it already. I do hope you become more active again!

Years
Hey there, welcome back to PC! (: Like you, I too am getting excited for the upcoming 6th generation as well! Two more months and two days until the big day! :D

Years
Hi, folks.
I am announcing a Leave of Absence. As School started back for me last week and I have decided that I may just focus more on school, as it must be my first priority, right?
Maybe I'll be back, but I don't know yet...

Years
Hi, folks.
I am announcing a Leave of Absence. As School started back for me last week and I have decided that I may just focus more on school, as it must be my first priority, right?
I'm sure a lot of us are going to be that way sometime in the near future v_v Wish you the best towards your studies though and hope to see you soon! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome back to PC PEDO!

I wasn't there when you we around, but doesn't mean we can't talk and get to know each other now! I hope to see you around here more and we can talk and such!

Hi, folks.

Yeah school gets to people like that and so we get you when it comes to school. Good luck with school , Jacob , and I hope to see you here again!

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Hey guy's (BTB is posting now)

I'm gona be leaving for a unknown amount of time...
My internet is shuting down so I can't post... :(

But Riplez will post every once in a while...

Goodbye PC I'll miss you... ;-;

Years
Hey guy's (BTB is posting now)

I'm gona be leaving for a unknown amount of time...
My internet is shuting down so I can't post... :(

But Riplez will post every once in a while...

Goodbye PC I'll miss you... ;-;

Aww sad to see a newbie go so soon.

But yeah internet problems sure do suck indeed, I do hope you overcome that issue and return to PC sometime because we don't want you to disappear for good. See ya for now and I wish all the best!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello everyone! After another month or so (about that long, I guess? I lost count of the days) of absence, I'm back again! I had been very busy at my new job the past few weeks with work starting at 8 am and ending at 7 pm, leaving me completely drained of energy with extremely sore feet from standing for...let's see...12 hours approximately? Yeah. Imagine standing for 12 hours non-stop. You won't know it until you try it.

Oh, and I also came back from a trip to Japan not too long ago! I went to Osaka and Hokkaido with my family and my friend's family. I simply LOVED it there - it is one of my favourite countries in the world after all. And yes, I visited Sapporo's Pokemon Center!...but only very briefly as I had to catch the plane back to Osaka. Didn't buy anything though. Wish I had. Oh wells. Mm...I miss Japan already...and I miss PC just as much! So, yeah! Glad to be back and hoping to be back more frequently until my next semester starts in a week, in which I'm predicting lesser activity. Until then, let's have a blast! c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Amanda!! Wow, I haven't seen you in a while! Glad to see you come back! Hope you had fun in Japan, I can tell it was pretty fun! <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Amanda!! Wow, I haven't seen you in a while! Glad to see you come back! Hope you had fun in Japan, I can tell it was pretty fun! <3

Hello Megan!! <3 Haven't seen you in a while too! Thanks, I did had lots of fun. If you ever travel to Japan someday, I could recommend you some great places to visit :3

Years
Hey there Amanda, welcome back to PC! :D Wow, that seemed like a fun experience! I would always love to go to Japan if I could since it's the birth of most technology and to get official Pokémon stuff as well! :)

Glad to see ya back! ^_^

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello, and I guess goodbye.

I'm going for a few days/weeks/months/whatever, so I can take a bit of a break...I've been going through probs, and need to escape.

Feel free to contact me via Battle Server, or PM...I'll check my PMs weekly.

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.

teensy little edit: I might just limit my time here...quite substantially.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, and I guess goodbye.

I'm going for a few days/weeks/months/whatever, so I can take a bit of a break...I've been going through probs, and need to escape.

Feel free to contact me via Battle Server, or PM...I'll check my PMs weekly.

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.

I am so saddened... I was one of your first friends, and it's sad we probably won't be seeing each other anymore outside of a certain server, and given I don't privately contact that often I guess this means farewell for now.

Have fun in your life outside of the internet Sonic!

Back