• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Cosmos [Version 2.0 November 2014]

Do we need more Pokemon Fan Made Games?

• Yes

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodred

妖精の女王ティタ? ??ア
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
Pretty interesting game. :D

Gonna download it laterrrrrrrr.... :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
Pretty interesting game. :D

Gonna download it laterrrrrrrr.... :P

Thanks, let me know what you think!
--------------------------------------
Tiny Update Time!

q2KJnAw.png
|||
2yKkdnM.png
|||
O29OatQ.png

Bowlstir

Years
Still Working...

In the Meantime, here are some banners to save and put in your profiles for support!

I also updated the first post and cleaned it up a bit! :D

Thanks guys!

Zykz8da.jpg

9mlDeYM.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
why is every sprite except the girl sprite discolored i understand the pokemon but humans cant be shiny lol

Bowlstir

Years
why is every sprite except the girl sprite discolored i understand the pokemon but humans cant be shiny lol

You'll find out your player has hallucinations of good and bad people.

Discolored = Non-reality...but they are real. That is for you to find out in the storyline.

And humans can be shiny, look at Albino's.

Bowlstir

Years
Update!

I'm working on the aesthetics of the game now. I have done a good chunk of work in the past week.

I'll give you guys a taste of the new and improved title screen!

vEZJwYj.png

PS: Thank you to all of you for getting this game 1500 views!

Bowlstir

Years
The outline of pokemon and cosmos has white border over it doesnt look good, if u want i can help you with that

I am aware, and thanks, but no thanks.

I simply haven't had time to change it, thanks for the input though.

Bowlstir

Years
okay, sorry if i was rude, here is userbar i made for u :pink_smile:

vwsocw.jpg

Wow! Thanks a bunch, I will store this in my Support Banners Spoiler.

And thank you for adding it to your signature.

The title splash is fixed.

Last edited:

Bowlstir

Years
Update!
-------------------
Introducing the Battle Cove!
-------------------
qxyHM2S.png

-------------------
Test your card skills in this Sidequest Tournament coming in Version 2!

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Game looks great only thing (i think ive said this so much im gonna die) is that id make ur own sprites itll look much better and if u just edit the colors on canon sprites it doesnt always look good so keep it into consideration and ur storyline btw top noch ;)

Bowlstir

Years
Version 2.0 is Released.

Please, leave a comment on what you liked.

If you can't comment, create an account, it won't take long.

Thanks for playing,

Bowlstir

Years
So I thought I'd give this a try because its a great idea that hasn't been done to this level before, as far as I've seen that is. Two things I've run into while playing through through the version 2 game though is that Cosmos Balls aren't actually working and when I tried to enter the PokeCenter in Origin Village the game freezes up for me, everything is still moving around me but I can't move. And I'm not sure if its meant to be this way but at the beginning ??? says he's giving you the national dex but when you go into the Dex is says Kanto Dex. Also the map says its Kanto and is all weird and just a small little area. But like I said I'm not sure if thats part of the story line yet or if its a bug. Just what I've noticed as I've played so far.

Years
You capture Shaymin on the route from where you start to that town, that small part right before the first trainer you battle you go up there and all the way over and Shaymin will appear before you.

Bowlstir

Years
@fashayshay Thanks for the support. And I'm aware of that bug, and It has been resolved in the new version I'm working on.

@EpicStudios Shaymin is in the NW corner of the first route. You HAVE to capture him. If you kill him or faint, you will simply reset the event.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2017
*drools at features* ok so i logged onto my account for the first time in MONTHS (sorry i got really into anime and even more into minecraft and that pretty much consumed my life) and i saw this in my notifications and clicked on it then i said "oh i remember this game it seemed really good when i read it last time i was on PC but it was only on the first demo so im going to read through this and maybe check it out (im also looking for games to download on my computer for when my god awful internet goes it -i swear it hates me-) so i just started reading and the features alone made me think "oh my god I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME" i hope this continues because it looks very interesting and very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back