• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BW3?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    BW2 were very unique sequels in the sense that they followed on from the previous games and continued the story well, rather than the regular sequels that just tell a slightly different version of previous games' sequel. That being said, what would you like to happen in the story if it was continued further, for example if BW3 was to be released? Who do you think would be the important characters? Which Pokémon do you think would be the focus of the plot?

Years
  • Oh man I'd be totally down to play this if it were a thing. It'd be amazing to see Unova in 3D. I think I'd want to start in either Anville Town, and have more of that area opened up, or in like Undella Town. It'd be super cool to see what had happened to Unova in say... 5 years? 10 years? I think important characters would be the Professor and Bianca still. I'd like to see the branch of Team Plasma that split to do good be a major part of it. Sort of how like Team Aqua was in Ruby, but to a better extent. Not sure who the villain would be though, but I think the plot should revolve around one of the lesser legendaries like Victini or Keldeo, and maybe involve a Mega-Evolution?

Years
  • Unova is probably my favorite region, so I would love this game! I'm playing white 2 right now! :) The legendaries would most likely not have anything to do with Reshiram and Zekrom, because they've had the spotlight for a while. The story could be even better, and I'd love to see what would happen after BW2!

Sirfetch’d

I'd like to see a BW3 where maybe Genesect or something was the main focus. Idk though like I feel BW2 may have been enough for the Unova storyline. Though I'd still be down for seeing this! I love sequels haha.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If they ever do another sequel for Unova I'll like it to be a single sequel called Grey/Gray with Kyurem as the mascot in it's Original Dragon form. The Shadow Triad could return and steal the dragons from the BW player, the B2W2 player, and N (which would make N giving us his dragon not canon). Then Ghetsis will fuse the dragons using the DNA splicers, and God Stone (the third item to the Light and Dark stones used in Gen V which was sadly was never used). It could be a sort of special Primal Reversion. Ghetsis will then use the fused Primal to destroy Unova in the hopes of rebuilding it in his image similar to how the Original Dragon created Unova in the first place.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    I'd be all over this game if Hilbert/Hilda came back as playable characters. J/k.

There are still a few subplots that were left unfinished. It'd be nice to finally see N and the player character from B/W reunited hnnngg *fanboying ensues*, Bianca taking over as the Pokémon Professor of the Unova region, finally see whether the Striaton Trio will keep the Gym closed and keep training to become stronger... plus I'd love to see Benga as something more than a simple boss you can face in White Treehollow / Black Tower.
    Other things I'd love to see addressed are Colress' future, Zinzolin and Rood either reconciling or splitting up for good, the whereabouts of Giallo, Ryoku, Bronius and Gorm, the future of the great ice cream stand in Castelia City, and Ghetsis' health.

I believe that - with the exception of N and the player character from B/W - B2/W2 pretty much took care of all the unclear and unfinished parts of the storyline left over from B/W, and a sequel here isn't really warranted.

Having said that, I'm still a sucker for everything Unova-related and I'd be so okay with this. Game Freak can already take my money.

Years
  • While this would be an awesome concept, I'm with Achromatic in that we should focus more on new generations and regions. I also do agree with Chase in that already got quite a lot with Black 2 & White 2 plus it tied up so many loose ends.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    Mega Zekrom & Mega Reshiram >_>....

But that would have to take place in the XYORAS timeline and thus would be a BW remake instead of the 3rd installment of BW.

That being said I wouldn't mind Bronius, Ryoku, Gorm and Giallo getting their own story arcs as they were practically filler material in BW and never appered in BW2. Could be about Nationalism vs Imported Culture of Kalos.

Also pokestars studios is in serous danger of closing ever since Ruin Tech Town CinimaWorks took the industery by storm and part of the post game content has you competing against the rival company(Which would make the earnings actually mean something instead of just bragging rights). Most importantly, they need to bring back intralink mini games instead of the bad mini games from super training and amine.

Lastly Black city/White forest should have a true mystery dungeon mode where all your pokemon are reset to ~lv10 and movepools reset(some lame excuse like rental pokemon only will do). Has infinite floors, a boss trainer for every set of 3~4 floors that unlocks the next set of 3~4 floors with no breaks inbetween. Nurses should still be there and there are random trainers that will teach you randomised moves to one of your pokemon after you defeat them. Doing this challange will give you a woop ton of Battle points comparable to the battle subway.

Reio

Unova Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    But that would have to take place in the XYORAS timeline and thus would be a BW remake instead of the 3rd installment of BW.

That being said I wouldn't mind Bronius, Ryoku, Gorm and Giallo getting their own story arcs as they were practically filler material in BW and never appered in BW2. Could be about Nationalism vs Imported Culture of Kalos.

Also pokestars studios is in serous danger of closing ever since Ruin Tech Town CinimaWorks took the industery by storm and part of the post game content has you competing against the rival company(Which would make the earnings actually mean something instead of just bragging rights). Most importantly, they need to bring back intralink mini games instead of the bad mini games from super training and amine.

Lastly Black city/White forest should have a true mystery dungeon mode where all your pokemon are reset to ~lv10 and movepools reset(some lame excuse like rental pokemon only will do). Has infinite floors, a boss trainer for every set of 3~4 floors that unlocks the next set of 3~4 floors with no breaks inbetween. Nurses should still be there and there are random trainers that will teach you randomised moves to one of your pokemon after you defeat them. Doing this challange will give you a woop ton of Battle points comparable to the battle subway.

if we talking about Pokemon timeline the high probability remake will be Pearl Diamond (my opinion)
    Pokemon Origin have Mega Evolution the GoldSilverCrystal/HGSS that can travel to Kanto why did't involve the Mega timeline?
    (GSC already have a remake HGSS so i think DPP would have a remake,Seen They said GSC/HGSS and DPP are happen in the same time thought)

Still,I'll just said just My Opinion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    It would be a remake because ORAS delta emerald basically handwaved everything by saying Gen 6 onwards is a different timeline from Gen 5 and bellow thanks to AZ's life relocation cannon. Thus anything gen 5 and bellow is non cannon and would require remakes to adjust for the presence of mega stones.

That being said, yes gen 4 is most likely going to be remade 2017/18 before gen 5 is considered.
    Also, by then they would need to bring back kanto somehow to follow their kanto is in every Nintendo handheld console evar.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The B2W2 concluded the Gen V almost flawlessly. The only part that I dislike is Hilda/Hilbert's zero involvement to the plot. Leaving Unova in order to search for N sounds bleh to me. :/

Back