• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Bac's Fakemon Competition [Submission Stage] [It's still on]

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
Years
  • Username: ZKE
    Submissions:
    Fwlchore
    Bac's Fakemon Competition [Submission Stage] [It's still on]

Sword in the Stone Fakemon
    Name Origins: Welsh; Caledfwlch+Ore.
    Type: Rock/Steel.
    Ability: Levitate.
    Stage: Basic.
    Height: 4' 9''
    Weight: 230 lbs.
    Evolution line: Fwlchore [lvl up w/Mystic Water] > Caladmore.

'Dex entry:
    Said to have inhabited the far distant Celtic lands during the Dark Ages, a mischievous Mismagius laid the Welsh King Ur and all his knights swords into one hundred lake-side boulders while they slept, unintentionally awakening the race of Fwlchore. In the long centuries since many a man, woman, and child has tried to pry those magically enchanted swords free to no avail. Only by bathing in the water of its homeland again will a Fwlchore relinquish the blade in its noggin, and even then only to a trainer that has earned its respect.

Jimeneon

Stone Eeveelution Fakemon.
    Name Origins: Japanese; Jimen(earth, ground, patch of land)+ Eon.
    Type: Rock
    Ability: Reconstitute.
    Stage: Stage 1.
    Height: 2' 2''
    Weight: 121 lbs.
    Evolution line: Eevee [Use Hard Stone] > Jimeneon.

'Dex entry:
    Jimeneon are a resilient species and very laid back. If a limb weakens from battle damage or simple every-day deterioration and cracks off, they will bring it back to their trainer and then go out in search of similar stones to shape to their liking. Once a new a limb is readied they will bond to the new pieces over a day and night. It is thought that their ability to mend themselves leads to an incredibly long vitality, and rumors say that some Jimeneon's date back to the Edo period.

Ability Dex entry:
    Reconstitute; if hit by a Rock type move, one tenth of their health is regenerated instead of receiving damage.

Kotsuba

Bone Horse Fakemon, Four Horsemen Trio Master(Unique).
    Name Origins: Japenese; Kotsu(bone)+ba(horse).
    Type: Ghost.
    Ability: Lethality.
    Stage: Basic.
    Height: 6' 6''
    Weight: 114 lbs.
    Evolution line: Does not evolve.

'Dex entry:
    In the Feudal Era, these carrion-lords were drawn to the battlefields of Samurai, where they feasted upon the flesh of the dead and cleaned their bones for the Miko and Monks to bury afterward. It is thought that this process preserved the soul of the individual while it lasted, granting many the chance to make amends and beg forgiveness for their sins and failings before they were ferried into the afterlife upon Kotsuba's back.

Ability Dex entry:
    Lethality
    ; all physical attacks deal an additional +10% damage, special +5%.
    Notes: Er, should I have put all their info here instead of beneath their names/sprites?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Do you want to just combine this with UAREMAD's thread? That way you can both run the contest together. There's an awful lot of contests going on right now and I want all of them to get maximum attention! Seeing as most likely people will enter the same fakemon for each contest, might as well merge them.

/shrug

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I mean my only concern is that there's right now three individual fakemon threads/contests active, which is quite a lot, and that not all of them will get proper attention and participation because there's so many. You understand, I'm sure.

I'm not going to take any action yet, not before communicating with everyone, but it's really redundant to have so many of the same thread and a compromise will have to be reached.

Back