• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kwl pokemon title screen request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • Here's my request.

Game- Pokemon GlitterGold
    Pokemon- Ho-Oh
    Setting- Either Sky(with Sun) (please do this one if you can) or something showing a piece of Sun.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Maximo don't bypass the 4 word minimum rule.

Please be patient, you guys swamped him with your requests. Don't forget that he has a life too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Phoenix316 said:
    Maximo don't bypass the 4 word minimum rule.

Please be patient, you guys swamped him with your requests. Don't forget that he has a life too.

thanx for that. as phoenix sed i hav a life to, a rather busy one. i am workin on them and no more requests for now. i need somone to be my asistant, like a secretary.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Title: Pok?mon: Endless (no version stuff)
    Pok?mon: Rukario
    Setting: Ocean or beach
    Size: 320x240 pixels

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I wanted to fix something in my last post. By game version, I thought you meant what version you'll rip the title from. It's been edited in that post. Sorry if this caused any trouble, Experiment-609

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    stop requesting!!!!!! >=|

X-Tr@um@ said:
    Hey

You said you needed assisant,
    Well, i could help out. if you wanted.

that would be great thanx, could u make a list of requests plz,

Experiment-609 said:
    thanx for that. as phoenix sed i hav a life to, a rather busy one. i am workin on them and no more requests for now. i need somone to be my asistant, like a secretary.

READ IT!!! i sed no more requests for now!! >=|

Years
    • Age 31
    • blah
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    im realy sorry guys, youve swamped me with millions, im afraid i wont be doing them, as i need to spend time on my hack, theres a bot nine request here! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back