• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Orre

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
  • This game is placed in Orre, it is only 2D

Story, you live in the orre region, 50 years ago, Leo(Colleseum hero) stopped Team Snagem and Cipher from their shadow pokemon. Now Ein JR has created Dark Shadow or ultra shadow pokemon. You must catch shadow pokemon and Dark Shadow. Ultra Shadow are harder to purify and know more moves. To beat the game you must catch and purify the ultimate pokemon

Screens!

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • ok i think u should make it so that in your first screen the nincada dont have white backgrounds and in your third screen u might wanna make the sprite a little mor spritish ^^;; give it a outline

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • It looks alright, but here are my thoughts:

1: White background on the pokemon doesn't look good.
    2: A bit empty...
    3: (like Light mentioned)
    4: Nothing wrong (except a few spelling errors)
    5: A bit empty...

^^I'm not trying to criticize, but it's just my thoughts. :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Yay a new Pokemon Orre game. I hope it'll end up as good as the last one ;) I agree with Jeff's pointers, the screens need a bit of brushing up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Jeff_PKLight said:
    It looks alright, but here are my thoughts:

1: White background on the pokemon doesn't look good.
    2: A bit empty...
    3: (like Light mentioned)
    4: Nothing wrong (except a few spelling errors)
    5: A bit empty...

^^I'm not trying to criticize, but it's just my thoughts. :)

Constructive criticism, it's a good thing. Otherwise, people would just always just be nice and never allow the other person to grow. Thanks for the comment phoenix. :)

I wonder if Maximo will be happy with this Orre game.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess I'll have to agree with Jeff. The blank maps really need to be fixed.

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
  • Id be more happy if you were making it pokmn sage but this should be intresting try not to leave big spaces of grass either

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Another thing:
    Don't save the screens as JPG because it kind of blurs the image. Save it as GIF or PNG

The last map is VERY, I mean it, VERY empty, so, you should fill up the space with grass, trees or something.
    White background around the pok?mon, ruins the battle, (graphically)

Just, consider the critiscism as ways of improving, btw, good luck with this project.

Back