• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are the Best Battles You've Had on Pokemon Showdown?

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
  • This is a pretty simple question. Tell me about some battles that were weird, fun, or awesome.

My favorite one is when I came across someone who had copied my team from my RMT thread and was using it against me. It was so flattering :D there was also another battle where my opponent stalled for 80-something turns with a Gliscor.

How about you guys?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • There was a time my Jumpluff swept a fire team that didn't carry Heatran. It was pretty awesome to say the least.

Then there's just about any battle my Cradily can force a rage-quit. Some of the other trainers aren't too happy, but hey I got the win. :D

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I was stuck in a stall battle in VGC, my Cresselia against theirs, both with Rest and Light Screen. Can you say "PP Stall"?

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I think that my best battle was when a poor fellow on main let me set up 4x speed, 4x attack Ninjask. Everything was 1hko after that.

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
    Years
  • I think that my best battle was when a poor fellow on main let me set up 4x speed, 4x attack Ninjask. Everything was 1hko after that.

Hey! Just yesterday I battled a guy who had set up about three Shell Smashes and some other moves I don't remember with a Smeargle. His entire team had Baton Pass and they would just pass the boosters to one another.

Normally I would have no trouble since my Amoongus carries Clear Smog but I was using a random OU team, not my RU.

Back