• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • She/Her
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Hello there! I've been looking for a new community to make friends in and I figured this site would be a nice pick :) Admittedly, I'm not all that familiar with Pokémon or the fandom but I do have memories of watching the show and playing Yellow as a kid. That's kind of it lol. Although, I am kinda reinterested after watching Adum and Merk (from YMS) reacting/commenting to the show.

But yeah! Other than that, I'm into various things. Music, cartoons/anime, and uhhh... idk that's all I can think of atm. I'm sorry if this intro is kinda scatterbrained or not too informative, I just had caffeine and I'm just kind of excited to start meeting people here :3 But if you have any questions, ask away! Feel free to also PM me and start a convo at any time! <3

Years
  • Heya LatinoChurro, welcome to the forum. <3

Yeah Pokémon's definitely a very bustling and diverse fandom, I've been into it since the late 1990s but we have a lot of newer fans too. As for cartoons and anime, what series are your favorites?? I've been watching a lot of both lately and am especially into Steven Universe and like.. an ocean of anime on top of that, ahaha.

Hope you've been fitting in well. ^^ We're all friendly like Archy said so don't hesitate to message anyone if you need any help.

Years
    • Age 29
    • She/Her
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I'm curious though, what kind of music do you like? Your intro is perfect by the way! Intros need to be informative so we can help you with anything that you need, and start a chat with you as well. After all, you're here to make friends and there's only one way to make friends, and that is, talking with people!
    I like most genres, but mainly rock and alternative. I kinda grew on classic rock thanks to my family lol. I got a pretty decent record collection too :3

As for cartoons and anime, what series are your favorites?? I've been watching a lot of both lately and am especially into Steven Universe and like.. an ocean of anime on top of that, ahaha.
    I love SU! :D Pretty big fan of Star vs. the Forces of Evil too. I like anime as well, but maybe haven't seen that much. There's a lot I still need to watch. K-On! is my favorite, hehe.

Thanks for the super warm welcome you two :) Sorry this reply was so late ><

Back