• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Taegan / Snorunt lv. 1
    Ice Body | Timid
    Cedric | 26099
    31/3/31/31/31/31
    [ Leer, Spikes, Substitute, Toxic ]
    -hatched at Cold Storage-

Hmm, I do have an UT Shuckle that knows Power Trick, Power Split, and Guard Split. I don't know if that's weird since I have seen them on Pokemon before, but.... I mean Guard Split on a Shuckle?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Shuckle will be fine. You can VM me your FC when you're ready to trade. I'll be available the rest of the day.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Sydian,
    In regards to your CMT, would you be willing to trade both a Grimer and a Machop for the Deoxys? Also, can you clone it and give it back to me once you have it?
    Thanks.

P.S. Your Ditto's sprite is a Lapras. Just pointing it out in case it's a mistake, but if it is on purpose that's pretty funny. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Those are Mac's Pokemon. :( Please look at mine, lol. In the first post, there's a link around the bottom. Click "Pokemon" and those are my RNGd mons, and there's a few events in the box too.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Those are Mac's Pokemon. :( Please look at mine, lol. In the first post, there's a link around the bottom. Click "Pokemon" and those are my RNGd mons, and there's a few events in the box too.

I actually meant fillers haha...but in looking over your pokes again this caught my eye:

レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv. 70
    Air Lock | Adamant
    ノブナガ | 03172
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    [ Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower, Outrage, Dragon Dance ]

If I'm completely out of my mind in requesting this, just say so :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I am actually working on getting that cloned soon, so I can do that. :) However, I don't do my own cloning. Perhaps you should post in the cloning thread to get your Deoxys cloned first, and once we've got both our Pokemon cloned, we can trade.

btw, if you still need a Machop and Grimer, I can do those for free if you'd like. :) The fillers are just meant for people that need certain Pokemon, haha. And that Ditto being there is definitely a mistake. Thanks for pointing that out. XD I'll fix it later.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I am actually working on getting that cloned soon, so I can do that. :) However, I don't do my own cloning. Perhaps you should post in the cloning thread to get your Deoxys cloned first, and once we've got both our Pokemon cloned, we can trade.

btw, if you still need a Machop and Grimer, I can do those for free if you'd like. :) The fillers are just meant for people that need certain Pokemon, haha. And that Ditto being there is definitely a mistake. Thanks for pointing that out. XD I'll fix it later.

That's awesome. I know their non-redis, but can I put it in my thread in some sort of a Trophy Case (I see those around). Also, I am about to do some other trade with somebody who can clone, so I will ask of them to clone the Deoxys also.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I would be totally honored if you put it in your trophy case! Just give me username credit (like Sydian's Nobunaga Rayquaza or something like that) if you don't mind. :) I was probably gonna put Deoxys in my trophy case as well. I've been wanting one for years. XD But yeah, that all sounds good. I'll let you know when I have a copy of Rayquaza.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I would be totally honored if you put it in your trophy case! Just give me username credit (like Sydian's Nobunaga Rayquaza or something like that) if you don't mind. :) I was probably gonna put Deoxys in my trophy case as well. I've been wanting one for years. XD But yeah, that all sounds good. I'll let you know when I have a copy of Rayquaza.

Ok. And I wouldnt put it in my shop without username credit. Anything that does not have username credit in my shop is because I just redit it all and accidentally left those out. But anyone who traded me an event in my shop recently (as in less than a year and a half ago) is in my whitelist.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Update:
    016.png
    491.png
    016.png

Darkrai ♁ Lv. 50
    OT: 2012MAY | ID: 5092
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    IVs: 31, 0, 31, 31, 31, 31 Dragon 68
    EVs: Untrained
    Moves: Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, Nightmare
    Non-Redis

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    ... Mac I have the same Event Darkrai. Though I changed ominous wind to shadow ball. Would you like it? I don't really have any use of it in my team.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ... Mac I have the same Event Darkrai. Though I changed ominous wind to shadow ball. Would you like it? I don't really have any use of it in my team.

I doubt he'll want to. Mac only really trades for 3rd gen RNG abuses. Plus yours probably doesn't have the IVs he'd want.

Hi, I was wondering if I can have the Jhoto starters?

Like Pokedex fillers or the ones from Mac's RNG'd Pokemon list?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Would you be after a japanese event shiny suicune that unlocks the zoroak event for shinies?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ It's okay Mac, he meant like the Dex fillers. They're suitable for adding to in-game teams as well, really. Anyway...

Fresh level ones that I can keep.

I can get those bred and I'll let you know when I have them hatched and ready to trade. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've added quite a bit of stuff recently...

diveball.png
    578.png
    diveball.png

ダブラン (Duosion)
    female.png
    shiny.png
    lv. 31
    Magic Guard | Quiet
    Syddy | 42250
    31/24/31/31/31/0
    [ Future Sight, Endeavor, Psyshock, Recover ]

004.png