• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hello guys, i'm MasterOfLucian, I'm new to the Pokecommunity. I really Pokemons and this forum. I also want to make my own Pokemon hack gamr and I hope you guys can help me. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey, well, if you wanna learn how to make your own hack, might I recommend checking out the ROM Hacking Hub? There, you can check out the Beginner's Lounge, if you need some assistance to hacking, where you can ask questions and members there will be willing to help you out. :3

So yeah, that's the go-to board to go if you wanna learn hacking aspects! I also hope that you'll enjoy yourself here! Mmm, have fun, and have a great week! <33

Years
  • Hey, MasterOfLucian! Nice to meet you!

If you're interested in making Pokémon ROM hacks, I recommend that you check out the "ROM Hacking" category. It contains very useful information that beginners and veterans alike can learn from. And if you still have questions regarding ROM hacking elements, you can always post a thread under the Beginner's Lounge and I'm sure others along with me would be happy to help you out!

Let me tell you, friend, you've really struck gold in looking for the perfect Pokémon community. Everyone here is really nice, and I see you fitting in perfectly with us!

Best of luck on future projects!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum (I feel I can say this now maybe without feeling so silly now, I'm also new! lol)

There's tons of stuff here, I haven't in to the rom hacking forums yet so can't comment on that. there's a good trade and breeding community here though if you're in to that sort of thing.

Years
  • It's so nice to meet you, MasterOfLucian! Welcome to the forums, and I can say that as mentioned we have great resources for wannabe ROM hackers such as yourself in our ROM Hacking boards.

The Beginner's Lounge, as Dragon pointed out, is worth visiting if you're looking to get started on learning the basics and we always have someone over there who can assist with what you need help with. Sadly I have little knowledge in hacks so there's not much I can help with, but I'm confident you'll be in safe hands with the resident mods, Christos and Spherical Ice who are expert hackers themselves.

If you need a break from hacking, there's still lots of other places to visit as well so do take a look around and get involved with what you like. See you around and good luck with any projects you have planned ahead!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

You came to the right place if you enjoy hacking. We have a large and active hacking section here, where you can find amazing hacks to play made by our members and even find the tools and resources to create your own! You can also make a ton of friends who can help you out with creating your hack. I suggest you give it a shot! Goodluck!

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask :3

Years
  • Hacking is huge here so you're very much in the right place. ^_^ Welcome, Lucian! Wishing you lots of luck on your fangame and hope you'll stick around for a long while. If you're ever confused about the hacking forum you can poke one of the section moderators there, Spherical Ice or Christos, anytime so don't be shy.

Enjoy!

Back