• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
  • I bet you there will be a KHOnline in the series. I mean about everyone's theories on the Keyblade war. It could actually work

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I want Kingdom Hearts Mobile (the one with the cute avatars) to come out in English. That would be so cool.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Good luck with your move, Crys! :3

I see Aqua as more of a sister figure to Ven, like how he sees Terra as an older brother. o: I also agree with Lightning's thing about Ven barging in on Terra and Aqua. XD Hilariously cute.

I think Terra's pants need their own game, they're that awesome.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • I hope for the next KH game (3 or whatever it is) to be on PS3 and to have like an ultimate edition with like a Box with two keyblades intercrossing and KH1 Sora on one side then KH2 sora on the other. Then for contents it should have a special Blu-ray copies of Re:Com , KH1 & KH2 + the next game (:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Ehhh.
    I dont care about special edition, as long as the game is being released. thats all i care about.

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I heard that future KH games will be on the Wii because Disney games work better on Nintendo systems apparently. I hope KH3 will be on the Wii because I don't have a PS3 and I'm never planning on getting one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I heard that news too but I'm pretty sure it won't apply to KH. I think it's geared more toward movie tie-ins and the like that Disney Interactive solely handles (ie, they don't pass it off to other studios like Square-Enix, etc.).

x_x I will be so depressed if KH3 is on Wii. I just can't see them doing it--the Wii is no more capable than the PS2, after all, so it wouldn't be much of an upgrade and they love to push the limits with graphics and whatnot in KH so it just... wouldn't make sense....

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah, I agree with Lightning on this one. KH isnt made for the wii. Its made for the Playstation. Maybe Xbox. But Playstation mostly.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I agree. A KH spinoff on the Wii would be okay I suppose but not a main title, no way.

I've planned up my youtube playthrough list... I'm doing all of FF13 with commentary, and after that, I'm doing KH2FM+ also with english commentary. :3

And after that, FFIX. :o My list is all planned out eh?

Oh, and my brother put in another zero bucks for paying back my PSP. =D I may just buy the PSP myself one day and demand the money when he's 20.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I think it'd be cool if they re-released Kingdom Hearts, reChain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II on the Wii.

However, I want Kingdom Hearts III on the PS3, which it may also be released on 360 in English since FFXIII is.

Oh, the move went well, I've got all but 2 lamps moved in here. My friend wasn't able to fully move in, but some of his stuffs here, like his Wii, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 630 (^o^). Sadly, he got stuck at his house because the roads were crappy because of snow. However, because it was snowing, it gave me the perfect excuse to wear my pseudo-Organization coat, which is actually just a black leather trench coat with a black hoodie worn under it, but I still love wearing it.

I'm actually stealing internet from my neighbor for a little bit (shh..keep it secret..keep it secret), at least until I can contact AT&T about getting internet here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I think it'd be cool if they re-released Kingdom Hearts, reChain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II on the Wii.

However, I want Kingdom Hearts III on the PS3, which it may also be released on 360 in English since FFXIII is.

that would be nice. my ps2 is all messed up and i can't even play chain of memories re. anymore! ugh. but a wii remake of those games would be fine IMO

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • KHII on the Wii would be nice, but I doubt(and it's sad to admit, but true) that it would be able to handle KHII's graphics without some lag and harsh loading times. :(

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Yeah, you could have two play styles, a more-or-less classic control scheme, but with a GCN/Classic Controller (classic controllers have similar button placement to the PS2), and Wii control, with some motion control thrown in, similar to Twilight Princess.

Actually, the PS2 has less capability then the GCN & Xbox, it was just able to use bigger games then the GCN because it used DVD-roms instead of CD-roms. The Wii can definitely handle PS2 games.

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, no, the Wii can definitely handle PS2 games. After all, the GCN is technically more powerful than the PS2 and the Wii is slightly more powerful than the GCN, so if they ported it properly, there would be no problems there.

:( But I wouldn't get them if they just ported them to Wii. There... wouldn't really be a point in porting the PS2 games there. If they port them to 360 or PS3, they can upscale them to HD so that they look a lot better. (That's why they ported God of War and its sequel to PS3 and packaged them together.) But the Wii? It's not HD and there would be no chance of graphical improvements. Literally the only reason I can see them porting it is to use Wii controls and I absolutely hate Wii controls (ffffffff waggle) so I'd hate that. XD;

ソラ

Years
  • I like the Wii Controls.
    But eh. Still disapprove to a KH port to the Wii. <_<. just my opinion.

Cherrim

Years
  • I have really small hands so Wii controls don't work well for me.

u_u There aren't enough buttons on the Wii remote to comfortably use. If they do map all the buttons (which is a must in most RPGs), then I can't reach them all one-handed. If I'm holding the remote so that I can comfortably press A, it makes it impossible for me to reach -/+. And god forbid I have to press 1 or 2, lmao. :'(

ソラ

Years
  • I have really small hands so Wii controls don't work well for me.

u_u There aren't enough buttons on the Wii remote to comfortably use. If they do map all the buttons (which is a must in most RPGs), then I can't reach them all one-handed. If I'm holding the remote so that I can comfortably press A, it makes it impossible for me to reach -/+. And god forbid I have to press 1 or 2, lmao. :'(
    Ahh, I dont like the xbox controllers, they are like a comfortable way to hold it for me. It doesnt feel right to me. Dx. PS2 is a good feel, and handheld systems are a good feel for me. So i can bare that KH is on another system, just not xbox, or wii. Im good :D

Cherrim

Years
  • Really? I think the 360 controller may be my favourite controller of this gen. n_n; I find it the most ergonomic and easy to hold. The only issue I really have with it is the weight, but I think the only reason the PS3 controller beats the 360's there is because I don't have the DualShock controller which adds vibration.

At least if it goes to 360 (or PS3) it'd be really easy to map the controls to a new controller. Though it could be interesting to figure out how they'd even map the controls to a Wii remote. (I can't imagine they'd make it GCN/classic controller only... and even then it's a bit tough to decide what ends up where....)

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah it just doesnt feel right to me. the Playstation controller doesnt really change, like the model are basically the same design, where you can have that sweet spot you always like to hold it. :D, its Comfty for me. But thats imo.

Back