• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] TO FILL MY POKEDEX!! [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    250px-ORAS_Pok%C3%A9dex.png

POKEDEX COMPLETION

Hello, i'm on a journey to finishing my National Dex in Omega Ruby before the big game arrives (Pokemon Sun & Moon). I need help from anyone out there who is willing to help me complete my pokedex. If anyone needs help to fill their pokedex, i can help too if possible.

004.gif

001.gif
    GEN 1
    007.gif

Spoiler:

155.gif

152.gif
    GEN 2
    158.gif

Spoiler:

390.gif

387.gif
    GEN 4
    393.gif

Spoiler:

498.gif

495.gif
    GEN 5
    501.gif

Spoiler:

GEN 6
    Spoiler:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I have completed my pokedex with all pokemons except legends. Of course, this doesn't mean that my pokedex is completed since i have to find all the legends. I know that the event legendary pokemons are extremely rare and trainers would just want to held on to their beloved Legends. I understand if anyone would feel this way so i would just like to register the legendary pokemons into my pokedex and will return them as soon as i got them. However, if you guys do have a spare or want something else in return, we can negotiate through PMs and stuff.

I'll list down the Legends i need to register for the pokedex and a different list that includes the Legends i want to keep for myself and is willing to trade my own.

Legends i need for registering:
    Spoiler:

Legends i really want for myself:
    Spoiler:

Plz do tell if you want anything else.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 250px-ORAS_Pok%C3%A9dex.png

POKEDEX COMPLETION

Hello, i'm on a journey to finishing my National Dex in Omega Ruby before the big game arrives (Pokemon Sun & Moon). I need help from anyone out there who is willing to help me complete my pokedex. If anyone needs help to fill their pokedex, i can help too if possible. I have completed my Regional Dex which is the Hoenn Region (Gen 3).

PM me to negotiate our trades and stuff but i do have one condition. I will and shall not trade any of the legends i have and i will not ask any legends from any of the players due to a bad past of mine that cause me to have trust issues. I will only ask for pokemons that is needed for my pokedex (excluding legends). Oh and i do not wish to have any shiny pokemons and do not have any shiny pokemons on trade. Happy Trading and Thank You in Advanced. :D

PS: If you see a "#" in the list, it means i have it in my pokedex.

For now i'll just be asking for Gen 1 pokemons i need. I'll update more soon as i search through other Generations in my pokedex.

GEN 1
    Spoiler:

And idk where i should put up this thread so i'm leaving it here.
    I have these pokemon for you:
    Caterpie
    Spearow
    Shellder
    Lickitung
    Lapras

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    You really don't trade your legendarys?

Its not that i don't trade legends anymore. Its that i do not trust players saying they will "trade back" to fill their pokedex. I got scammed one time after trading an Arceus just because the other player wanted to have it filled in their Pokedex and "promised" to give it back. I never got it back. I was young and naive too since i haven't had any trading experience that time.

My aim is to hunt for legends at a different time. :)

Years
  • Its not that i don't trade legends anymore. Its that i do not trust players saying they will "trade back" to fill their pokedex. I got scammed one time after trading an Arceus just because the other player wanted to have it filled in their Pokedex and "promised" to give it back. I never got it back. I was young and naive too since i haven't had any trading experience that time.

My aim is to hunt for legends at a different time. :)
    Ah, I only want a Keldeo,Cressellia, hoopa or victini to have.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I just want to help you,
    Do you have rypehrior, alakazem, aegislash or any of these starters:
    Cyndaquil
    Totodille
    Mudkip
    Piplup
    Tepig

Yesh i hav all the starters at level 100 so if you need any i can breed them for you. Also i have a Rypehrior but i do not have Alakazam but i can find Abra in-game if you need and also Aegislash is my battle mansion pokemon so i don't think i'm willing to trade Ageislash. I can breed Aegislash if you want me to.

Years
  • Yesh i hav all the starters at level 100 so if you need any i can breed them for you. Also i have a Rypehrior but i do not have Alakazam but i can find Abra in-game if you need and also Aegislash is my battle mansion pokemon so i don't think i'm willing to trade Ageislash. I can breed Aegislash if you want me to.

Then I want rhyperior, cyndaquil, Totodille , Piplup and Mudkip :)
    I will add you right now

Years
  • do u need any legends to complete your pokedex? this is why i ask for a pokemon to be given as security when i trade back legendaries :P

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    do u need any legends to complete your pokedex? this is why i ask for a pokemon to be given as security when i trade back legendaries :P

Nah for now i'm not interested in legends for now xD And yes i found out about that later after gaining much trading experience and research T-T

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    UPDATED.... I've added Gen 4 in my wish-list and also removed the pokemons i've gotten these past few days. Plz Help a fellow trainer Collect them all :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back