• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Ash

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2007
    "Wake up...Wake up!" Your eyes open and you look around noticing your Rival beside you."You won't believe it, Professer Denker just recieved asked me to go to his lab, And he wants you to go to, he says he has something to give to us, I don't know about you but i am going to go over right now, just had to make sure you were up!" Your Rival Scurries down the stairs and runs out the door. You get out of bed then get dressed and walk down the stairs. You eat breakfast and tell your mom where you are going, you walk out the door and notice you see you Rival walk into the lab.

So hows that for a start, the legendary for my game is called the town you start in is "Pinner Town" and it takes place in the Tuyhik Region

Hertsy: Psychic/Steel Type Only seen at the end of the game!!!

RomsMaster

N00B Master (and what)
    Years
  • Nice!
    So are you gonna use your own custom Pokemon?
    Im looking forward to playing this game.
    (why is your rival nice to you?)

Back