• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Season

Garden Gladiator
Years
  • Season i can just do that right now that will only take about 2 mins to do.

Thank you very, very much. Let me know when you're ready, my friend code is 2321-8625-6597
    I restarted since my first post in the thread, so that's my new friend code.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    okay season i am finished ill be in wifi as soon as i can

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Pokemart ivs = indvidual values which determines the highest/lowest stat a poke can have, ivs range from 0-31.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Yes good ivs are better, it makes a difference a impish laparas with 0 hp ivs ends up with 383 hp at lvl 100 vs 407 with 31 ivs

and i guess mild is my ditto must be hidding.

ANd season just go up and talk to my person, i always make trades.

PokeMore

Silver Souled Trainer
    Years
  • Yes good ivs are better, it makes a difference a impish laparas with 0 hp ivs ends up with 383 hp at lvl 100 vs 407 with 31 ivs

and i guess mild is my ditto must be hidding.

ANd season just go up and talk to my person, i always make trades.

Oh well Just do whatever to it.
    I just want it to have high hp and attack or special attack... either will do fine
    Thanks

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Pokemore you don't have a choice, i do not iv breed for anyone but myself anymore sorry, i was just letting you know that i could not do what you asked because of the ivs o.o

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Blazer no problem

Jfk i do not know if i want to do a pichu with volt tackle, i can but that would man messing with my shiny pikachu to do so and i really do not want to mess em up...

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    hey ! i really want to get a charizard, so would you be able to breed me a charmander ( any nature ) ? and what would you like in return ?

and if by ANY chance you have a shiny female evolution of charizard, i'm willing to trade my shiny hippowdon !

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Duckydot that will be easy i actually just released a hoard of charmanders, maybe i still have one, and no i do not i only have a male (i don't trade my shinies unless i want something either) , the chances of finding a normal feamale charmander is 12.5% finding a shiny one is like 0.0000000025% if not lower.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    ahhh okay, i don't mind that much 2bh.

Yeah, a charmander would be brilliant, i just want it at a low level, i don't mind it's gender

erh, as soon as you know whether you have one, get back to me XD

and do you want anything in return ?

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    well i would have to breed one because it looks like i did release all the charmanders i had .

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    ahhhhhhhh okay ^^

not to sound rude, but roughly how long would that take ? and would you like anything in return ?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I never want/take anything in return, and for the answer to your other question look under the rules and my pet peeves section you will find it there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back