• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • I finished my SU. Team Darkstar has been completely destroyed, :7: by the way, so they will not be appearing at all, unless the GM wants them to come back.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Members of Team Darkstar? She killed them during her escape and then killed the rest of them during the final showdown with Gallade. :D I suppose that some could have escaped... And if you meant the members of Team Venom, the team is very new. :7:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • xD I meant this! Is at least 1 member neccesary for each team, :7: *Picks up Eevee* leader & co-leader included? :D 'Cause I'm itching to get started on this RP!

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • hey its up to you XD i just kinda liked the idea cause graveller had 4 arms to fold. would of been so boss XD.

no really do whatever you wanna do XD i don't want to influence your decisions

Years
  • Just checking. I've always preferred Golem's look over Graveler's. The short arms on the stomach always seemed vestigial and sad to me, while Golem reminds me of the Atlasphere from American Gladiators. I'm strange like that.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • hey i prefer golem too XD your talking to the guy whose fav pkm is a wobbly blue blob XD you are most definitely not strange

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • we are allowed to have fully-evolved Pokemon? Great! I'll be RP'ing as Bruce Freebear the Beartic. I'll edit my SU.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. XDD

Name: Yurisa Hayabusa

Nickname: Yuri

Species: Flareon

Team: Team Flare

Job: Member

Appearence: Yuri not in an outfit is a normal Flareon. But this doesn't happen much, so she usually wears a small red and orange kimono just her size. She wears sandles that are yellow, and a cherry blossom on her left ear. If you look closly, that ear is torn a bit.

Personality: Yuri is kind, and always hits the bullseye of someone's heart with her talent. Due to this, everyone respects her, which makes her proud. She is also cool, as she can do many interesting things, like kung-fu.

History: When Yuri was young, she played a lot with the other pokemon in her home- Solluna Village. But soon, Team Darkstar came to her village and attacked, leaving only her to survive. Yuri tryed to fight back, but they were too strong, and she fell unconious.

When Yuri woke up, she was in a warm room which soothed her. Soon, a few other pokemon came in, saying this was where Team Flare's base (if you want to call it that) was. They asked her if she wanted to join, and she did! Now she is strong, and has evolved into a Flareon.

Level: 44

Moveset: Bite, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Iron Tail

RP Sample: Optional.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • would you like me to make a waterfall member? i actually have been thinking about taking a 2nd character since bad guys usually arnt all on the screen time.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Will do then, reserving a waterfall member, gonna write up my su soon once i decide on the species ect

Back