• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon X & Pokémon Y's Music Tracks

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
My personal favorite in x and y was the successor Korrina battle theme! amazing! the way the electric guitar was played and so on was fabulous. it was also very ctachy.

Years
Lumiose City has such a fun, happy theme. I also like the very emotional track that's played on Route 15 and a few other routes between Laverre City and Anistar City. Then there's also the calmness of Vaniville Town.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
A lot of people from other sources often talk trash about XY's OST and this is probably the best way to summarize what they said:

"What's this? EDM? This OST is friggin Gardobor-itch!"
"Diantha's theme is a disgrace to all of the champeenz!"
"I've muted the game and just listened to my 1HOUR MARTIN GARRIX MIX"
"WHERES MY TRUMPETZ!"

and those are the same people who forget that many of the game(s) tracks such as the ones in towns are really good, which matches the motif it wants for that certain place. Also, I absolutely love the Kalos Elite Four battle theme for some reason. It has that catchy tune that just make me want to battle them over and over.

Years
I absolutely love the Pokeball Factory/Power Plant music in this game. Definitely my favourite in X and Y.

I also love:
Diantha's theme
Lysandre's theme
The Elite Four music
The music when you battle Xerneas (I played X)
The music in the rainy route with the Scary House
Victory Road

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
Oh my, I could go on forever when it comes to these games' soundtrack. I have to say they're very well-done (imo much better than OR/AS), but the battle themes especially shine. I prefer B/W's soundtrack as a whole, but nothing in the main game series even comes close to X/Y when it comes to battle themes. That's how good I think they are.

My favorites are the Gym Leader (don't really care for the Successor Korrina remix), Elite Four and Champion battle music, the Rivals' battle music, Team Flare's battle music... and last but not least, Mewtwo's battle music. My first reaction upon hearing that was "holy crap". It starts out very trippy, then you hear the Kanto wild Pokémon music... it was totally unexpected, but still mind-blowing in the best possible sense.

As for the various locations in the game, I really like Laverre City's theme and Kiloude Town's. The Kalos Power Plant is very good as well.

Another thing I really loved were the remixed versions of Emotions from B/W and Jubilife City from D/P/Pt. Both were very well-done and I actually like them better than the originals.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
WOW. The music in Kalos is probably the best in the entire franchise, for me at least. It just completely nailed the theme of the game, it being beauty. I haven't played through the games for a good 9/10 months (now I really want to play them agh!!!) but there's a few that stuck with me, hopefully I'm not going to get them confused!

My favourite would be the Anistar city theme, it's just so wonderful! Team Flare's battle music is a close second. Other tracks I enjoyed include the Scary House, Gym Battle, Champion Battle and the battles VS Lysandre. I'm definitely missing a few out, I loved the soundtrack as a whole!

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
Years
Loved plenty of the city theme music as well as the battle theme vs Legendaries and vs Lysandre. But my favourite has to be Professor Sycamore's theme. I always drag out his dialogue to hear as much of his theme as possible, and it has even dethroned Emotion (from BW) as my favourite Pokemon game music. Favourite Pokemon music of all time remains the anime's Pokemon Johto theme song though. :P

Back