• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Ethereal Gates

Which starter will you be choosing?

• Fernling, The Hatchling Pokemon (Grass/Flying)

Votes: 830 41.2%
  • Kittorch, The Kitten Pokemon (Fire)

Votes: 816 40.5%
  • Bubull, The Hippo Pokemon (Water)

Votes: 370 18.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    How exciting! I've been following this game closely and he art style and fakemon are top notch. The game looks gorgeous.

Can't wait to see whats in store for 2016! Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    One of the things about this game I like most is that despite that it's a fangame, it actually looks like it's an official game.
    The art, fakemons and the story are all great so far.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    this game is amazing and look so good for be a fanmade xD great job!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I love the Maggona and Abdoscus redesigns, but I also love the older ones too. I think a split evolution (like Wurmple) would be a cool idea,that way both sets of designs could stay and offer two different battling styles (one with more defensive moves, the other with more offence).

Years
  • Waiting for the next update is like waiting for season 3 of Haganai.
    Both you can't wait for, both are taking too long to come out!
    Anyways, I hope you guys do a great job, I would just like to have the next part come out soon.

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • Waiting for the next update is like waiting for season 3 of Haganai.
    Both you can't wait for, both are taking too long to come out!
    Anyways, I hope you guys do a great job, I would just like to have the next part come out soon.

Sorry to burst your bubble Dovahgatr (and anyone else asking), but we won't be doing episodic releases. Our next release will be the full game!

...so you're in for a bit more of a wait than you'd like, unfortunately. But I promise the wait will be worth it for the full experience at once! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Sorry to burst your bubble Dovahgatr (and anyone else asking), but we won't be doing episodic releases. Our next release will be the full game!

...so you're in for a bit more of a wait than you'd like, unfortunately. But I promise the wait will be worth it for the full experience at once! :)
    Hoping I'm not breaking any of the rules, but could you tell us about how much % is finished?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    The next release will be a full game. Right now all we can do is play the demo if you haven't already done so, or try out the other demos on this forum. All I know is that the full game is gonna be awesome!!

PsyShockker

Will I be able to play the demo savegame on the complete version?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    I just need to know, since this is based on my home country, there's gonna be a Kiwi pokemon right??? there just has to be! haha

Years
  • Sorry to burst your bubble Dovahgatr (and anyone else asking), but we won't be doing episodic releases. Our next release will be the full game!

Ah OK, don't worry, I'll totally wait for it! Take your time to be creative and make it a quality game :D

azlirzli

Lee of Leneka
    Years
  • Hey Starr, I really, really can't wait for the full game. Honestly the best game (aside from CSGO :) ) I've played yet. Been supporting you guys since the beginning. ALL THE BEST!

Back