• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avengers 2

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
  • Well as you all know Avengers 2 is going to be released by this week(24)any one going to watch it well i am so like to know anyone else is interested in it iike to how that mighty ultron and vision try to take over the world it would probably a coool movie i guess :)

Years
  • I will watch it, but I hope its better than Avengers 1 which I found a bit boring to be honest as the weird alien villains and Loki were so boring.
    Id like to see it as more than an excuse to get the avenger characters together like the first one was.

pkmin3033

Going to see this on Friday, first showing since it's a bloody long film and you just know the cinema will be packed later in the day, and I hate crowded cinemas. I'm looking forward to it, although I still think David Kaye would have made a better voice for Ultron than James Spader. I'm hoping this will be good enough to make up for the inevitable disappointment Ant-Man is going to be.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm a huge Marvel fan here, so there's no doubt that I will watch! One thing that intrigues me most in regards to what they have going right now is how Avengers 2 plot will be tying into their Agents of Shield TV show. When it comes to latter, their current story reminds me more about Civil War and whatnot (as they have Shield going up against their own), and I don't feel we'll be seeing Civil War fully come into fruition in Avengers 2 just yet, if that makes sense. If I'm not wrong, they'll be saving this for Captain America 3.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • This week? I thought it was suppose to be released in May 1st? I'll see if I could watch it this Saturday, because I have to meet with a classmate Friday morning regarding our assignments.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aaah I've decided to see every Avengers and related heroes movie on the big screen, so I gotta find someone who wants to watch this with me now! Been looking forward to it a lot, and actually haven't spoiled anything for myself yet. I have no idea of how Iron Man will be reintroduced, since Iron Man 3 concluded Stark's storyline pretty nicely. It will be interesting.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
    Years
  • I will watch it, but I hope its better than Avengers 1 which I found a bit boring to be honest as the weird alien villains and Loki were so boring.
    Id like to see it as more than an excuse to get the avenger characters together like the first one was.
    Maybe but it was awesome to see everyone together In action

Going to see this on Friday, first showing since it's a bloody long film and you just know the cinema will be packed later in the day, and I hate crowded cinemas. I'm looking forward to it, although I still think David Kaye would have made a better voice for Ultron than James Spader. I'm hoping this will be good enough to make up for the inevitable disappointment Ant-Man is going to be.
    Well Most Marvel's films are long and though good to know you will be watching it

I'm a huge Marvel fan here, so there's no doubt that I will watch! One thing that intrigues me most in regards to what they have going right now is how Avengers 2 plot will be tying into their Agents of Shield TV show. When it comes to latter, their current story reminds me more about Civil War and whatnot (as they have Shield going up against their own), and I don't feel we'll be seeing Civil War fully come into fruition in Avengers 2 just yet, if that makes sense. If I'm not wrong, they'll be saving this for Captain America 3.
    Well it nice to know there are more fans and i do watch agents of shield i think too that they are saving it for Captain America 3

This week? I thought it was suppose to be released in May 1st? I'll see if I could watch it this Saturday, because I have to meet with a classmate Friday morning regarding our assignments.
    yeah it will be released by 24th that means this week and also good luck with your assignments

Aaah I've decided to see every Avengers and related heroes movie on the big screen, so I gotta find someone who wants to watch this with me now! Been looking forward to it a lot, and actually haven't spoiled anything for myself yet. I have no idea of how Iron Man will be reintroduced, since Iron Man 3 concluded Stark's storyline pretty nicely. It will be interesting.
    good luck in finding some one i am also waiting to see iron man's return and also his Hulk Buster Suit

Have fun watching the movie Guys

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I saw this film yesterday.

Why aren't people talking about this! I'm not a hardcore Marvel fan by any means - was a pretty good film though! Felt like I was missing a few inside jokes, but the action scenes were cool and the chemistry between characters was good (y).

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Probably because it hasn't been released in all regions yet?

It was flawed, but I liked it nonetheless. The characterization of Ultron was very interesting, and the Hulkbuster fight was brilliant! I didn't like that 'pairing' they went with... It's a pity Ultron felt like a 'once off' villain though. I'd prefer if they did something with him and Guardians in the vein of that Annihilation Conquest storyline from a few years back rather than build up to Avengers 3. Oh well. Wasn't too keen that the first word spoken in the film was a profanity, either, especially a film whose characters are frequently geared towards kids.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Something about those Avengers movies irks the shit outta me man. It's like Marvel milked everything they could out of the individual super hero movies and decided that the only option left was to put them all together and make a big hoopla about it. And we all fell for it.

I mean I watched some of the first one and it was kinda just explosions and fighting, not that I expected anything else. It just seemed pretty boring.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Well, I saw it. And I definitely enjoyed it. There was a lot of action, and plenty of humor especially in the first quarter of the film or so. Take a sip every time they say "Watch your language" or something along those lines :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Watched it two days ago, and liked it a lot! Certainly better than the first one. Especially I loved all the silly comedy and banter, such as when Stark says "Nice chat!" and one of the beaten guys squeak "no it wasn't..." xD or when Hawkeye talks to himself after the brother runs away with the sister near the end haha.

Back