• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
  • It is a good quality picture and the quote is good. Try removing at least two of the exclamation marks and change the 'B' in battler to a lowercase b.

Other than that, it looks quite nice.

7.5//10.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Graphically, the banner looks over sharpened and too bright. I'm not sure why you put the banner in the middle and the rest aligned to the left. Seems a bit disorganized.

5/10

s_a_l_poke

n00b = g00d
    Years
  • 9.5/10.

Your sig is very well organized, the image is just the right size, and I love the gradientation of the text. However, the word "Heartbeat" is almost invisible on some themes (e.g. PC Pro, etc.).

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I like your style, but, erm...
    Isn't there a 500 pixel width limit on images?
    9/10 regardless
    I think you should label which game the friend code is for a bit more clearly. That's all.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Clustered and confusing.. me like alot.
    Good combination of CSS and picture work.
    I find it interesting how the music player jumps around when it scrolls :P

10/10.

I approve of this ( '-')b

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, yeah. You're quite right there. But well, if you already know, why don't you try to fix it up? ;;

Centralize it, use some formatting tags, title tags, CSS and make it look better. And yeah, add a better banner, perhaps? ;]

3//10

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I really like the icons, and the suitesm but not so sure on the colour of the red dots, little vibrant. Other than that it's pretty cool, bit too simplistic for my liking, it's just not interactive enough for me XD
    7/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    9/10

CSS is nice. It's not cluttered, and it's easy to navigate. The banner doesn't match with the color of the CSS, but that's because of the type of CSS that is used there. I'm on Poke Link 3, so the lines are shades of green, and thus doesn't match with the banner to the side. XD;

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    5/10

Points for having something related to a song that amuses me. However, I don't really like animated signatures in general. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back