• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Oh well, all the threads that are supposed to be open are, so who cares now?

And speaking oif anime, I've been watching a lot of Lucky Star lately for who knows why. I've finished all the English subbed episodes and the OVA, and now I'm watching the dubbed episodes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You don't come around here enough Pachy. We make it past ten all the time.

Finishing up episode ten of Angel Beats!. Yeah, the internet didn't want to work earlier and it happened to have been on my laptop because a friend put it on there at college. I can see what the hype was about, though I didn't catch it until episode three or so.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Try some CLANNAD yo. It's some good emotional high.

You're slow Netto. I watched CLANNAD a while ago although I never finished it.

Well, considering I just started watching it yesterday it would make sense, Ryuryu. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've actually just finished it. xD Again, I can see why there was hype about it last year.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I've sort of fallen out of Clannad, though I still love Fuuko.

Nowadays it's mostly shoujo stuff, with a side of shounen.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013

I'll pass.

I'll stick to my intelligent and emotionally satisfying animu, like Bleach and Yuru Yuri. Yeah.

Bleach is good, but seriously?! Yuru Yuri? That shows bad girlfriand~ Watch some good, better shows, like K-ON!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't see what's so great about Adventure Time. I mean, it's better than some of the other crap CN's been showing nowadays, but still. K-On! wasn't as great as I expected either, so it was dropped almost immediately.

Now, if you want some good shows, go for Madoka Magica, Fairy Tail /what you knew this was coming FMA, MM!, Panty and Stocking, Star Driver, and Gosick.

...Also speaking of FT it looks like there's gonna be a third OVA? 8D SO EXCITE.

---Lucia's LiveJournal Moment, feel free to ignore---
>Posted in some meme with characters in which people can respond to anybody
>Get the same Madoka responding to my Sayaka and my AU!Charlotte
>Now afraid of voicetesting Charlotte for the first time; also afraid of screwing up Sayaka
>Later: Find that an Erza tagged Wendy (pfffft I haven't checked the meme since I let but that Erza and my Wendy were the only FT characters there ;; EDIT: Still the only two unless you count that someone posted a Plue claiming to be both from Rave and FT)
>>Adding on to this the only FT characters Wendy's conversed with are two separate Natsus, Edo!Natsu (so you can say three Natsus if you want o3o), at least one Lucy, Levy (kind of? /never really responded), Charle/Shall/however you want to romanize her name Idek anymore, and I think one Gray
>Next time I should post with characters I'm confident with
---End LiveJournal moment---

^That was just me letting out how I feel, which is why I asked for it to be ignored. /could've put it in spoilers too, but meh, lazy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually finished CLANNAD today because our router is now deciding to be a moron and isn't working.

I think we tend to forget that opinions are opinions. You may not see what's so great, but (obviously) others do, and vice versa. But eh, I'm probably not going to post after this so... yeah. Don't bother replying to this at all. o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back