• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Need help with script events in AdvanceMap 1.92

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    I'm trying to have it so once you step onto this tile this event will trigger.

Here is my script after compiling it

Spoiler:

So basically once you step on this tile I want the person sprite I have on my map to walk over, say something to the player, lead them somewhere, say something else to the player, then release them. The problem right now is once you step on the script tile your movement becomes locked like the script is starting but the other person never walks over and you become stuck on this tile. Any reason why this happens?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    Follow up question. With the addition of the variables it works that the script starts and the other person runs over to you, but once they arrive the dialogue never starts. Any reason why?

Figured it out

Last edited:
    Back