• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
Trading to Evolve

I have a Dusclops and Reaper Cloth, but no convenient trading partner. Is anybody interested in exchanging codes and swapping one of their own Pokemon which requires trading to evolve, then swapping back?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
Years
lf: ut modest zoroa
of:WIN11 Suicune
please vm/pm if interested thanks :cer_smile:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
SOUL SILVER OR PLATINUM

Looking for a Darkrai or Shaymin, I'm offering Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Latias or Latios. Please send a PM.

Last edited:
Years
LF : Legit Event Pokemon
OF : Shiny Mewtwo UT , Shiny Ho-oh , Shiny Latias UT , Latios , Groudon , Shiny Rayquaza UT , Shiny Lugia UT , Shiny Metagross , Shiny Kyogre UT , Shiny Bulbasaur UT , Shiny Treecko UT , Shiny Ditto , Shiny Nidorino , Shiny Arcanine , Shiny Eevee UT , Zorua , Dratini , Pansear , Pansage , Panpour , Reshiram , Oshawott , Tepig , Chickorita , Cyndaquil , Totodile , Mudkip , Torchic , Charmander , Squirtle , Tyrogue

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2012
Game:Black Version

Requesting: Rufflet-lvl 1
Offering: Gothorita-lvl 31

Requesting: Bulbasaur or Chikorita
Offering: Serperior-lvl 60

Requesting: Charmander or Chimchar
Offering: Emboar-lvl 60

Thanks for looking I hope we can make a trade.

Black version FC-3138 6036 2767

Nam

Years
Pokemon Black: I'm not asking for anything specific.. I just want to fill the Unova Pokedex, so if someone with Pokemon White could please trade with me? I don't care about the lvl and I'll be willing to trade anything I have except my Starter and Legendaries... xP

My friend code is in Sig.

BringYourOwnKites

Seriously. These are mine.
Years
Pokemon White

Looking for: Spinda, Sudowoodo, Mr. Mime, Chimecho, and Evolutionary Stones,

Have: Gen I-V Starter Pokemon, Bagon, and Gible.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
LF
gen 5 shinys
mostly litwick, or any of the starters and cottonee

OF
gen 1/2/3/4 starters as shinies or a shiny karablast
as well as a shiny riolu, shiny krabby, shiny lunatone. i can also transfer over other shinys from my ss game

VM me plz

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Platinum or SoulSilver

LF: Darkrai and Shaymin
OF: Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Latias and Latios

Platinum or SoulSilver

LF: Darkrai and Shaymin
OF: Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Latias and Latios

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
I'd like a ditto, preferably holding an everstone and nature mild.
Can trade a victini lvl 30, and a tepig with pokerus, hatched, lvl. 7, but no mods or hms, tms, have been added.
PM if interested.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Bumping my old request:

LF: Power Bracer, Power Weight
OF: Some old event pokemon, some shiny pokemon, pretty much any starter and legendary from previous generations.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2011
This request is for the sake of an event starting/evolution tradeback

Request: Event Celebi(I will trade it back to you -thumbs up-)

Offering: Gurdurr(>> Which will hopefully be traded back to me after it evolves)

All in all, the only reason for this trade is to get Gurdurr to evolve and to start the Zorua event ^^;; PM me if you're interested, please and thank you :D

P.S. o3o Me friend code thineh will be given if you reply via PM :3

P.P.S. This should be obvious ._. But in case it's not I'm trading from Gen V

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I have way to many Karrablast's that I can handle >.>

LF: Chikorita w/ Leech Seed, Elekid w/ Ice Punch + Cross Chop, Tropius w/ Dragon Dance, Barboach w/ Dragon Dance (Male only please)

OF: Male Karrablast w/ Pursuit + Megahorn

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
Years
I, like many, am looking for an event Celebi. I will be trading it back to you once I use it for the event in White, but I can offer a Pokemon as collateral. I have Zekrom, Victini, the three Musketeer legendaries, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Seperior, Golurk, and Reuniclus to offer. I obviously have a lot more Pokemon than that, but those are the most notable ones. Send me a message if you'd be interested in this. I can include a Rare Candy for your trouble, or an Exp Share. (I have other items too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back