• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon X & Pokémon Y's Music Tracks

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I honestly think that these games have one of the best music of all the pokemon games out there, because while some of them represent a sense of tranquility and peacefulness, some of them represents fast and a dynamic way of elegant battle.. if that makes sense!

If you liked the music from the Kalos region, which tracks did you enjoy listening to the most? How have they enhanced your experience with these games? For example.. This has to be my absolute favourite track in X&Y:

The Coumarine City track! Like, this music is outstanding; very fitting for a city by the ocean! Like, all in all, out of all the city theme's I've heard in pokemon, this one is definitely the icing on the cake for me; but in general, I'd say X&Y theme's are really, really amazingly peaceful and tranquil! I hope the future games will follow this! <33

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
X/Y's soundtrack wasn't bad, but I prefer the soundtracks of some of the other games to it (overall). Though there are a few really good ones like:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Even though I loved B/W's soundtrack the most, I still adore X/Y's music to death.
These two would have to be my favorite tracks from X/Y (especially the second one):

Spoiler: Laverre City's Theme

Blame Ash and Serena for this one. <_<

Spoiler: Snowbelle City's Theme

OMG THIS ONE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL ;-;

Guest123123

My favorites were Route 15, Kalos Power Plant/Poke Ball Factory, Boutique, XYZ Trio, and Diantha.

It's generally difficult for me to explain why I like songs beyond "I just do" or "Personal preference", but I can talk about Route 15. It felt adventurous and uplifting. It really felt like the music was encouraging you to explore the region and finish the game, while complimenting you on how far you've already come.

Years
While Xerneas/Yveltal had one of the most epic and mind-blowingly amazing themes in the series, one that I wanted to give mention to was Route 18/19/21, since it's such a happy track that fits the atmosphere that you've acquired after having saved the world from Team Flare.

There was also the rival battle theme too, and Victory Road's theme feels like something out of sorcerer films like Fantasia or even Harry Potter.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
The Pokeball factory music I like. Also the legendary battle music it one of my favorites.

TheUnit684

Heedrim
Years
Music was definitely one of the high points of X and Y to me. Although, my favorite track probably has to be like the first 20 seconds of Lysandre's battle theme. So much awesome, so intense. Sure, the rest of it is fine, but it's basically the Team Flare theme. That intro though, got me super pumped for the ensuing fight(s).

blue

gucci
Years
X & Y definitely had some unique soundtracks, some great tracks in there too. Some of my favourites are the Elite Four theme, Route 8, Santalune Town, Professor Sycamore's Theme etc. Now that I think about it, I actually really liked the majority of soundtracks in Kalos.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The music in XY are amazing. I have both the trainer battle, and the rival battle music as ringtones on my phone. Both of them are so wonderful to listen. <3

Years
Some of my favorites..
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

but probably my favorite one of all..
Spoiler:

Years
Some of my favorites..
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

but probably my favorite one of all..
Spoiler:

Your videos aren't showing up right.
Instead of puting a whole link like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpCQ-t6RLU into your youtube tags take only this part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpCQ-t6RLU and put it in the tags so it'd look like:

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My absolute favorite theme in X/Y is the Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde theme. One of the best legendary themes ever made, IMO. Diantha's theme also comes in close.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
I love X/Y's soundtrack! I bought it immediately when they released it on iTunes. =P

A lot of the best tracks have probably been covered, but here's one of my favorites that probably doesn't get mentioned as much:

I love this theme, it sounds EXACTLY like something you'd play in band. Usually marches are 'blah' (note: I play the bassoon), but I actually really like this one. I'd play it! =P

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
^Oh yeah that makes me think, they put in Black/White's Emotion track and a new version of the World Champion music into X/Y's coding but never used them. Why is that?

Years
You can play the unwavering emotions song in one of the houses. o-o Forgot where though.
Not sure about the world champion music.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
The World Champion theme's only for official tournaments, if I recall correctly.

Anyway, I didn't really enjoy X/Y's soundtrack...the only songs that come to mind are the Elite Four and Champion themes. The only other way I could enjoy the music in it was...well, I got to like the Trainer Battle theme, but that was only because of the remix in Super Smash Bros. 4.

In my opinion, X/Y had a fairly underwhelming soundtrack...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Similar ly to a couple of others on here, I've also enjoyed X and Y's battle themes a lot; they were great at getting us into the mood of having matches. Aside from those, I also liked Lumiose City music.

Back