• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Making the smilies tab in Quick Reply.

Years
  • You know smilies? :) < like that. I noticed that you need to "Go Advanced" just to set a smily, sure, you can memorize the BB code, but sometimes I forgot some xD.
    I hope you can add it to Quick Reply.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll do it :)

Sirfetch’d

Not a bad idea but quick reply has too many features already and is breaking for some users including myself :( Plus memorizing smilies isn't that difficult as they are pretty straightforward.

See how it is already overflowing with options:

N3oHYr7.png

I just don't think adding anything else is necessary.

Years
  • Not a bad idea but quick reply has too many features already and is breaking for some users including myself :( Plus memorizing smilies isn't that difficult as they are pretty straightforward.

See how it is already overflowing with options:

N3oHYr7.png

I just don't think adding anything else is necessary.

I see..... Well, thanks for replying anyway! :)

Sirfetch’d

I see..... Well, thanks for replying anyway! :)

Well my reply certainly doesn't mean anything haha, as others might think this will be useful and the admins will have to ultimately decide. That was just my personal opinion on the issue :p

Back