• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Queen of Sorrow here

Mithila of The Sorrow

Sorrows are another reality
Years
  • Hi I am Mithila, an adamant girl of hopes of becoming becoming a model. I was drugged in this community by my friend, who is fatalityblow151. I would love to make friends here. I love pokemon. Really I dont know hpw many girl fans of pokemon are there, but there is npn in my place. Well I guess thats it. Hope I wpuld make many friends.

Years
  • There are quite a lot of us girls! ;P I'm a female fan and very proud. Been into Pokemon since I was 8/9 years old or so. PC actually does have quite a lot of girls so no problems there either. Welcome, Mithila!

Enjoy your time posting around and it's great to hear that you already know some people around the forum, makes getting into things quite a lot easier. If you need some help you're free to ask the staff in blue, orange, and red names. See you. :)

Red John

Progressing Assembly hacker
    Years
  • Hey you are finally here! Lets goto the ROM hacking section together. You would love to hack, wont you? And you talk so much so i thought u would give a large intro. Whatever shoot a VM, or else i will shoot you. Yay feeling so great.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, definitely a lot of girl fans here; some of em' are really awesome; you'll get to meet them soon indeed! Meanwhile, allow me to welcome you to the forums! <33

And yeah, we've got all sorts of pokemon topics, and making new pals here is pretty easy, as you'll get to meet them throughout the forum, so don't be a stranger, yes? And have an awesome tiiiime!

Have a great day. C:

Back