• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Porygon

Banned
Years
  • Mwar, Toto, there's something I've been wondering... what program do you use to make all those nifty GIFs? I noticed that they all have such a nice frame rate but I've never been able to get that myself. Of course, what I'm trying to do, mwar, is get 300 frames to go in there...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Someone here that would like to dry him clean with a towel XD
    XD Like me XD

Mwar, Toto, there's something I've been wondering... what program do you use to make all those nifty GIFs? I noticed that they all have such a nice frame rate but I've never been able to get that myself. Of course, what I'm trying to do, mwar, is get 300 frames to go in there...
    Well I use Jasc Animation Shop.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    Ah, I see, mwar. Where can I get it, mwar? I kinda want to make some GIFs that don't display one pathetic frame per second XD
    Well it actualy came with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.0

Team Magma Girl said:
    *spins in circles* Toto be hyper with me!!! *gives you Ash* ^_^
    *spins with Ash* XD

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • Toto said:
    XD Like me XD

Well I use Jasc Animation Shop.

I thought that, Toto ^ ^
    Specially if he comes home to you and said "excause me! It's raining outside..And I'm cold! Could I stay here and warm up for a while?" *_*

*And then he looks in his bag and finds 2 pepsi can's and gives you one* ^ ^

Back