• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 15, 2004
    I looked at this forum and saw all sort of fangames. No prob with that.

But I noticed almost EVERYONE is creating 2 different versions. WHY DO THAT! Unless it has online functions (which rm2k and rm2k3 doesn't provide) there's nothing logical about it. You may flame me, but remember, I'm just asking why.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Lol, I don't know 'bout everybody else, but the reason I'm doing two versions is because I'm collaborating with a second person on the project. I'm primarily responsible for Pokemon Lunar, and my friend is doing Solar.

How's your game coming along? It sounded really good!

And just for the record, Krazy Meerkat and I may collaborate on a project and we were thinking of attempting to tackle the traditional pokemon battle system. Seeing as you're the only one I know that's done it yet, have any tips?

Back