• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

China for 7 gen

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    A region based on Canada, anyone? I could see so much from that, haha.

Lol I read this after I watched several videos made by Canadians and now I wanna see this. Please if this isn't made in to a main stream game I want to see someone make a hack of it. Bet it would hit top 3 in hack of the year!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    i am canadian and i won't be apologizing after beating anyone. i will be taking their money. as much money as they give for losing a match. and then asking for a rematch so my monsters can get extra EXP.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I'd like to see a region based on Africa, Canada or the UK. I saw a video on YouTube last year where they explored the possibility of a UK Pokémon region.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ok I don't see how Tepig is Chinese based. If it were a fire Panda then yes or based off of a Chinese dragon then yes but a pig (I am still wondering how there are male Tepig cause pigs ARE FEMALE) the only connection I see is the pig/hog zodiac. Snivy connected with the French Kalos yes definitely! Oshawatt with Hoenn um not very much.

Actually on second thought Tepig might count.

The Tepig line actually based on a swine known as Zhu Najie/Pigsy in the Chinese novel Journey to the West. Even Ken Sugimori himself admitted that the line is based on Chinese culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Bajie

Having explained that, I still don't wanna see a China based region. At least a region based on South Africa, Australia or UK should come first.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    The Tepig line actually based on a swine known as Zhu Najie/Pigsy in the Chinese novel Journey to the West. Even Ken Sugimori himself admitted that the line is based on Chinese culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Bajie

Having explained that, I still don't wanna see a China based region. At least a region based on South Africa, Australia or UK should come first.

I stand or well sit at my computer corrected. And Unova was based on the New york metropolitan area (Barely any difference between them) so we have North america already not that any of the ones you mentioned have something to do with that but I thought I would point it out.

Back