• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should I do with my cards?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some advice on what to do with my collection. I'm thinking of getting rid of the majority of my collection one way or another since I don't use or collect Pokemon cards anymore. Most of the cards are from all of the Diamond & Pearl sets, and I have a few from Dragon Frontiers, Power Keepers, Platinum, Rising Rivals, Arceus and HeartGold & SoulSilver. I have one or two Base Set cards as well.

Now, I'm not sure if I should sell them on Ebay or something or if I would be able to trade them in somewhere (within the UK). What are the chances of me being able to sell these cards? Of course most of them are commons and uncommoms but I also have quite a few rares, holos and reverse holos.

Thanks in advance! :)

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Depends on what you have. Some cards from that era could be worth something. Tcgplayer is a decent place to check prices. If you can please post some pictures of what you have.

Years
  • Really depends on how much effort you want to put into selling them, really. There's probably a card shop or two somewhere in the UK that buys Pokemon singles. eBay is far and away the biggest market for the cards worldwide, though.

Recently sold eBay listings are another decent place to check for card prices.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    Ah, apparently I need to make 5 posts before I can post images or links. :P

Sorry for being naughty but
    postimg(dot)org/gallery/22w5rkef0/6caf0aa7/
    postimg(dot)org/gallery/2nd99sopy/d948c827/
    of course replace the (dot) with "." B-)

Anyways those are just the rare holos and reverse holos I have, if anybody wanted other photos lemme know. To be honest if it takes a LOT of effort to sell these then I'll probably end up keeping them but I'll see how it goes. :3

Back