• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Road to Perdition...kept losing concentration a bit - it's not a thrill ride, not an action movie, not a comedy...good film though.
Before that, little clips of Power Rangers: Turbo and the other power rangers movie - forgot how awful PR is :P

Last one I really enjoyed was Gangster Squad, bought it on DVD. Less true-to-life than The Untouchables, and more enjoyable for it. It really does seem like if a film has Ryan Gosling in it, it can't be bad.

@Meali: I was watching that before too! Gotta agree, it is one of the stronger ones. Although from what I remember they somehow managed to make the films of part 7 more entertaining than the book - I would've at least liked a bit of a duel before Harry died the first time in the book, the film gave us one afterwards which was nearly good enough.

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
I just watched Planes yesterday c:

It was rather adorable and a decent predictable Disney movie, but still wonderful!♡

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I just got back from seeing Grown Ups 2 and I was impressed. It had me laughing almost the entire time; I think it's better than even the first one humor-wise. I appreciate how neither movie really tries to adhere to the typical slapstick comedic genre so the jokes aren't nearly as dry and humorless as you'd expect them to be.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The last movie I watched was last night, it was "House on Haunted Hill", I love this kind of horror movies. I watch them with all the lights off and having something to eat or drink.

I had not seen the movie in years, so it was great to see it again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The last movie I saw was Elysium. Went with a friend from work earlier today. I thought it was amazingly well done. Though I think the end was pretty predictable, it was pretty well written and the production was great.

I just got back from seeing Grown Ups 2 and I was impressed. It had me laughing almost the entire time; I think it's better than even the first one humor-wise. I appreciate how neither movie really tries to adhere to the typical slapstick comedic genre so the jokes aren't nearly as dry and humorless as you'd expect them to be.
I'm pretty surprised you liked that movie. I thought it was absolutely dreadful and a huge mistake in a life choice made by everybody involved.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Mouse Hunt and Cars. I didn't finish watching either of them today, but I love both. Mouse Hunt more than Cars. Mouse Hunt is one of the few movies I remember going to see in theaters when I was a little kid. It is a great movie, at least to me. You get to see a little mouse be awesome.

I am not going to explain Cars much because it is probably well known already.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
A comedy movie I had not seen in about 3 years, Jackass 3.5 - had lots of hours of laughter.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

Those memories of cinema way back then in 2001.

8/10
Ah, yeah. That was quite cool back in the day.

I watched the animated movie Epic yesterday. Cute and very funny at times, even though it wasn't the very best movie of all time. Beyoncé was nice in it though ^^ I'd give it 6/10 maybe. Not enough memorable stuff, but still funny and beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back