• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you created an introduction thread yet?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Hey, my name is Adam. I live in Eastern Canada and am 27 years old

I can now say that I have created my intro thread.

That's all.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Yay Canada! high fives you welcome to PokéCommunity! :)

Are you hyped for Sun & Moon? Did you join for something specific like ROM Hacking or Competitive Battling, or are you just an all-around Pokémon fan?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, my name is Adam. I live in Eastern Canada and am 27 years old

I can now say that I have created my intro thread.

That's all.
    Hi Adam (: Welcome to the community! Is Eastern Canada where they speak a lot of French? o:
    Well done with creating your intro thread! I'd give you an emblem for it if we had one. Maybe we do?

*digs in emblem database*

Nope. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Thanks for the warm welcomes. For the person who asked if there are lots of French speaking people where I'm from... yes, there is lol. I, however, speak very little French.

I joined here because I just started getting back into playing the Pokemon Nintendo games. I'm pretty much a novice to things like competitive battling, etc. though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Yay Canada! high fives you welcome to PokéCommunity! :)

Are you hyped for Sun & Moon? Did you join for something specific like ROM Hacking or Competitive Battling, or are you just an all-around Pokémon fan?

:)

Are you Canadian too?

And yes, I am very hyped for Sun/Moon. I actually haven't played any of the Pokemon games since Gen 4, so I'm very far behind. I have just started playing through my first run of Gen 5 (White version) and I have Pokemon X ready to go once I finish the main run through of White. Then I'll be ready for Sun/Moon.

Back