• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn Grand Festival ✮RESULTS✮ OOC/SU Thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    Anyone willing to do a joint post with me (as much as I don't want to)? I want specifically ApocalypticAnarchist to battle with me considering the rivalry between the two characters we have. But anyone else is fine, or I can just make my own post.

Cool beans. You should start the battle because your character is a bit more impulsive (for lack of a better word, maybe headstrong?) than Emerald. I haven't read the IC thread at all in the last few days so I'm gonna do that in a bit. Whether its joint or not I don't really mind either way. I really like the humor you add to the characters so that's another reason of you posting first because I could maybe build on that.

2 days later...

But yeah, my appeal is up. So Apocalyptic, how are Mason and Emerald going to meet? I have no ideas.

Sorry for not responding, kinda busy doing nothing all day on my vacation lol (I wish).

I'll just have Emerald walk past Mason or something and say something about my preference of Espeon over Leafeon, youll know it when you read it. Then I can end the post there and you can react any way you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't really like joint posts all that much, so I think I may stick to NPC battle. I have just never been a fan of join posts. I will get mine up sooner or later. I may have 1 post before mine, maybe do another.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    This seems pretty cool. A shame I wasn't around to sign-up :/

You can still join now, if you'd like :) I'm not shutting the doors til the very end. Only downside is you'll have missed out on some points - but doesn't really matter if you're in it for the fun!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    You can still join now, if you'd like :) I'm not shutting the doors til the very end. Only downside is you'll have missed out on some points - but doesn't really matter if you're in it for the fun!

Okay, that being said I'd still like to gather as many points as possible :p Is there any particular way you'd like to me to start off? Would you be opposed to me writing a post that would essentially cover the appeals round? I have a relatively unique way that I think I could pull it off, it'd also double as an explanation as to why my character joined the tournament thing later in the event and is a new face to all the current characters.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Here are the judges' comments for those who completed an appeal. Bonus points are also included - remember these are in addition to the default 10 for making an appeal.

If I have missed anyone please send me a VM to your post.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If no one has a post for battle by tonight, I will do mine late tonight.

I am gonna have to push my post back till tomorrow. I will not have time tonight. I should have time tomorrow afternoon or night.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Naku and I are trying to get our JP done. It should be done fairly soon where down to the last ten seconds of the contest battle. Naku is having computer trouble though so I don't know if we'll make the deadline :/

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • But I think we got it! Literally just need to write a few more paragraphs, and I set it up so I'm not necessarily needed, just in case. So we'll get it done. ;3 [Dawn voice activate] No need to worry!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Me and AA are almost done with our joint post. Just a few more touches but we should be done by tomorrow, but not past the deadline for sure.

Years
  • I'm slightly less sure than Naku but I guess we'll see haha

Edit: Scratch that, it's done. I'm just waiting for Naku's approval.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'll be judging posts this time tomorrow. Any battle posts that go up after then will not receive any bonus points.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Finally, I finished my post ^^ I'm kinda irked how my post felt like it was rushed. :( Sorry, haven't really got the time to proofread too.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    RESULTS ARE IN~

Participation prizes for:
    kaomojisama as Fleur Andenette!
    and
    Daisuke Mitsuharu as Melisande Blythe​

REWARD
    29wo9dc.png

More Suited to the League
    Thanks for taking part in The RPC's Grand Festival!

Blossoming Co-ordinators (20+)
    veevee as Mason Kastell
    and
    gio7sm as Austin Kavanaugh​

REWARD
    25rms5l.png

Blossoming Contender
    Another ribbon to add to your collection!

Pro Co-ordinators (40+)
    Leijon as Maria Consolacion "Solace" Vivides Sarini
    Nakuzami as Farah Lumina
    LogicalCabbage as Cabbage Evergreen
    Iceman3317 as Dallas Reed
    and
    ApocalypticAnarchist as Emerald Constantine​

REWARD
    ajxc84.png

Pro Coordinator
    You ripped apart the competition - in a beautiful way, of course.

AND OUR WINNER, RECEIVING A £10 DONATION AND PRO-COORDINATOR EMBLEM IS...

/drumroll

Turtwig.gif

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

gimmepie
    as Alex Simmonds!

giphy.gif

Please PM me if you're interested in your final score, I will leave the IC thread open for you to play with your characters for a few days. I'll be shutting it soon so make the most of it :3.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Congrats gimmepie :D! Way to go! Kudos to everyone who partook in this as well; all of the appeals and battle posts were truly awesome!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Emblems have now been handed out~ I've decided to keep the threads open but un-sticking them from the top of the forum.

Back