• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
I hunted for about an hour the other day and hatched 30 more non-shiny Bagon. Hopfully once school gets out and all my exams are over with I'll be able to put more time that 1 hour every couple of days into this... Cya all tomorrow!

Bagon Hatched: 88

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
*sigh* Another 45 or so minutes of Zapdos Hunting and nothing. And now I draw close to the 15 hour mark! Soon it will be named a true hunt...

<I>Kobra<I>

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Can i plz join i have a few shinies all on my Emerald:Metagroos lvl 65,Golduck lvl 54,Sythere(Leafgreen) Lvl 57,Gyrados lvl 61 and Beautifly lvl 60(yeah i was trainin a beautifly to lvl 100)

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Although I have no say in this, I'm pretty sure that they will let you in. So welcome in advance Rogue!

Update: Half-hour of Zapdos hunting to no avail.

EDIT: w00t, 30 post in here! I'm an official member!

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
GentJ - Welcome to the SHC! I was kinda looking for a shiny Spoink, but now that you have one, I'll move onto something else. Congrats on that catch - you're the only one in the club that has a shiny Spoink.
What'll ye be lookin' for next??

I have to study for my physiology final and then I'm pretty much done with school for the year (huzzah) - I shall be shiny hunting regularly very soon.

Edit: Rogue - Sorry, I overlooked your post! =/
But you shall be admitted to the club!
Welcome aboard!

Years
Hello! I'd just like to let you know I'm here. I'll be turning my PC off to reduce heat (it's awful), so I won't be posting all too much.

Progress: I've finally filled my third Chiko box and selected my breeders for the fourth box. (the first 5 eggs of any box are from the previous box's parents) I've, with help from my Gardevoir base, gotten the male to L36 so it won't forget Counter and Leech Seed.

On Emerald, I've gotten the last badge and am about to storm Victory Road.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Dang, everybody gets shinies exept for me! Ah well, I think I'm going to start hunting on my Sapphire for a while and give it a rest for Zapdos. I'm going for a Shiny Slugma but I will settle for any shiny on Fiery Path (exept for Numel).

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hm, nothing. I played on Emerald. Though my mum's got my Sapphire with her at the Hospital, 'cause she's staying there with Granpa and waiting rooms are the most boring place in the world if all you can do is wait.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Congrats on the fine capture, tyranisneasel!
*Does the shiny dance*
King Cobra - You are definatly not the only one not catching shinies... I'm on a pretty crazy drought right now too. How frusterating!
*Rips out hairs*

Years
OMG i caught a shiny seedot and then my batteries died, i feel asleep with it on 2 nights ago

OMGOMGOMGOMG
let me be the first to say Happy Birthday Ryan
i need to bake a cake, i hope you catch one today, its your b-day

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Happy B-day from me too ryan!!!
congtats on the new shinyes
I have nothing new to report. when I said I would transfer everything from fire red to saphire I meant it but I haven't really started couse I can't find another GBA :(
I must do it soon !!!

Oh and todai is children's day here :P so good luck to everyone today and especially Ryan !

Back