• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favourite Sinnoh Town/City?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
  • 320px-Pt_Sinnoh.png

The Towns and Cities of Sinnoh

The Sinnoh region is a vast, diverse region with lush forests, mountains, its own volcano in the form of Stark Mountain, and even a snowy region. There are many different kinds of towns, ranging from the flora-filled Floaroma Town to the snowy Snowpoint City.

My question to you all, as posed in the title—what's your favourite town or city in Sinnoh? Maybe you're a fan of the cold Snowpoint City? Or perhaps you're more a fan of Eterna City, or another place entirely? And what's your least favourite town/city, if you have one?

My personal favourite's Floaroma Town, flowers and all. <3 I don't really have a least favourite though, haha.​

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Well... I'd say Canalave City.
    First, I enjoy its soundtrack - I find it rather relaxing, but at the same time it makes me feel like I am in an important place. And, while it's not a really big city, we have in fact the Gym, the library where you can read about weddings between humans and Pokemon, the harbor (from which you can even go catch Darkrai and Cresselia), and... I don't remember anymore... Yes, the move deleter.

I don't really have a least favourite place and, after all, this is my favourite region, but I should probably mention Snowpoint, because of its snowflake shape (looks cool, but slightly unnatural, and doesn't help getting around the town).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Snowpoint! It's such a calm and beautiful place with some really cool Pokémon in the nearby areas, an awesome gym leader and very interesting caves/ruins to explore for when you're bored of the mountains. With easy boat access and tonnes of great features this'd definitely be my home of choice.

wundrweapon

Memelord
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Uhhhh..... ALL OF THEM! Well I guess Eterna was pretty lame. twinleaf was a joke, too. But other than that, all of 'em!

loot

Josh.
    Years
  • Mine would have to be Snowpoint City. The music was so relaxing and I just loved the atmosphere.

Years
  • My favourite town in Sinnoh has to be Solaceon town, it just seems really relaxed, there's a day care where you can watch Pokemon playing and some pretty cool ruins nearby.

dudealmighty

The Very Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Snowpoint City, probably! It's unique, being the first (and I think the only) to be covered in snow permanently. The music is really good too.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hearthome City

Always liked the atmosphere. Everything seemed very integrated

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I like Floaroma too. It's very peaceful walking through all the flowers and I like to spend a bit of time doing it whenever I play the games.

Back