• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Me wants to join, I love ♥Pachirisu♥, don't you feel very happy when he says "Chi-pa". Pikachu is my favourite since I started to watch/play pokemon.

Aw! I love when Pachirisu says " Chi-Pa ". It's so cute! ^^

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I was thinking that as I was typing, but I just put he for that very same reason.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Whee~ activity! xDD
    I'll join. ^^ Pachirisu is badly cute! I love that little squirrel. ^^'
    Me wants to join, I love ♥Pachirisu♥, don't you feel very happy when he says "Chi-pa". Pikachu is my favourite since I started to watch/play pokemon.
    Welcome to the club~
    I think it's a girl (or female) Pachirisu, But that's what I think, it's hard to tell beacuse there's no visible differences between a male and a female Pachirisu

We'll probably get some clue behind what gender it is later on in the anime...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, RunforSix and Vavavoom.
    :O LUCKY!

98f8f2ea.jpg

I want the Pikahat. ;o;
    Nice picture, Katsu Koneko. There are so many Pokemon stuffs.
    Pikachu and Pachirisu picture:
    DP144.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

Back