• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • If/when there is a movie, Would there only be the one human actor (the player character?) Who would play him?

Randomized list of actors: Benny Cummbersomthing, Jack Black, Harrison Ford, Morgan Freeman (some of these are jokes :15:)
    Nah man, Markiplier 4 security dude
    Fabulous+wobbuffet_504495_4919418.gif

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • New teaser is out:

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • New teaser is out:

Spoiler:
    Oh GOD Chica has 3 sets of teeth!
    emot-crying.gif

Also what is that... thing... behind her? Is it a skull or is that... Toy Chica?

Wait could that be part of the reason Freddy has so many heads attached to him? There's Toy Freddy, Golden Freddy, regular Freddy and Shadow Freddy. Four different versions... four different heads...

Another thing: Chica's jaws aren't aligned. They're broken like they were in FNAF2. Her beak and face are the same too. With her being in roughly the same shape she was in in FNAF2, and with Toy Chica possibly showing up in the background, this game might take place either before or after FNAF2. Her body was redesigned before the restaurant opened again, and her body has ceased to exist as of FNAF3. Since Toy Chica (?) looks pretty messed up it may take place shortly after. But if it concerns nighmares then then there's no telling if it takes place before or after. This might concern the Phone Guy too. He worked with them for years so if anybody would have nightmares about them, it's him. But that's just speculation at this point.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Oh GOD Chica has 3 sets of teeth!
    emot-crying.gif

Also what is that... thing... behind her? Is it a skull or is that... Toy Chica?

Wait could that be part of the reason Freddy has so many heads attached to him? There's Toy Freddy, Golden Freddy, regular Freddy and Shadow Freddy. Four different versions... four different heads...

Another thing: Chica's jaws aren't aligned. They're broken like they were in FNAF2. Her beak and face are the same too. With her being in roughly the same shape she was in in FNAF2, and with Toy Chica possibly showing up in the background, this game might take place either before or after FNAF2. Her body was redesigned before the restaurant opened again, and her body has ceased to exist as of FNAF3. Since Toy Chica (?) looks pretty messed up it may take place shortly after. But if it concerns nighmares then then there's no telling if it takes place before or after. This might concern the Phone Guy too. He worked with them for years so if anybody would have nightmares about them, it's him. But that's just speculation at this point.
    That thing is the cupcake from all three installments, and it too received the nightmare treatment (it has sharp teeth this time).

mew_nani

Years
  • UH WHY DOES CHICA HAVE THREE SETS OF TEETH??? SHE ONLY HAD TWO BEFORE!
    Obviously she is mutating into a xenomorph. Don't those have 3 different sets of teeth? Maybe there's another mouth in there.

But her design has me thinking this may take place before FNAF2. She looks like she did during FNAF2 but in worse condition, minus the third mouth and the devil's cupcake back there. Come to think of it Bonnie is the same blue color he was in FNAF2, and Freddy is also a similar shade of reddish brown. And since all four versions of Freddy showed up in FNAF2 (Old, Toy, Purple and Golden), it might explain why he has four heads in all. I don't know if Bonnie has any extra heads because only his head is really visible, and Freddy's heads were on his chest.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Just noticed something interesting. Chica's remaining eye in the new images corresponds to the Bad Ending image.
    Bad_ending.....png

Also, that is the only mask in this image to have a different fitting for the light. Interesting coincidence? Hard to say at this point if it has any significance.

mew_nani

Years
  • Except Freddy has a glowing eye in that image that isn't shown in the Nightmare version of him. I think it may be coincidence. By the way the OP's image of Nightmare Bonnie has vanished.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • By the way the OP's image of Nightmare Bonnie has vanished.
    Whoops, haha! that's because I was using the image on Scottgames. So when he changed it so did mine. I'll go fix that.

It just occurred to me that all of the animatronics have something extra. Chica has extra teeth, Freddy has extra heads, and Bonnie has an extra finger.

y stri

Got no theme right now.
    Years
  • I feel like "Was it me?" could refer to whoever caused the Bite of 87, which is one of the plot threads that was never spoken of again, although it COULD have been implied to have taken place at the party Jeremy Fitzgerald was supposed to oversee after Night 6 of FNAF 2.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • If you look REAL CAREFULLY in the cupcakes mouth, you can see something that is not a tooth. Animatronic view cameras, anyone?

Yukari

Hmm... It looks like it could be a camera. I'm not totally sure though...

Years
  • Hopefully the gameplay will return to it's roots this time. Just you and a couple of doors as your only means of protection. Both FNAF 2 and 3 had too much going on at the same time for comparison.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • 700px-NF.jpg

This is definitely not a model of Foxy we have seen before. In fact I am quite certain that all of them are models we have never seen, even the Freddy.

mew_nani

Years
  • 700px-NF.jpg

This is definitely not a model of Foxy we have seen before. In fact I am quite certain that all of them are models we have never seen, even the Freddy.
    HE HAS A GIANT TONGUE NO!!!
    emot-crying.gif

Actually, about that... We have seen Chica's model before. Her Nightmare model is based off her FNAF2 model; the beak and eyes are the same shape, and her jaws are misaligned like they were in FNAF2. There's just more teeth included, and she's in horrible disrepair. I don't know if this is the case with the other 3 though, as Bonnie did not have a face in FNAF2, and the face he did have in FNAF1 didn't look like that.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • HE HAS A GIANT TONGUE NO!!!
    emot-crying.gif

Actually, about that... We have seen Chica's model before. Her Nightmare model is based off her FNAF2 model; the beak and eyes are the same shape, and her jaws are misaligned like they were in FNAF2. There's just more teeth included, and she's in horrible disrepair. I don't know if this is the case with the other 3 though, as Bonnie did not have a face in FNAF2, and the face he did have in FNAF1 didn't look like that.
    The FNAF2 Chica has a rounder face. The new one has chubbier cheeks. I really don't think it's the same one.

Bonnie doesn't have a chin in FNAF2 either.

And as for Freddy, he has lower ears in FNAF1 which is the closest to looking like it.

And for Foxy the snout was pointier in FNAF2.

I really think these are different suits than we have seen before. Possibly from one of the other locations.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm surprised Nightmare Foxy's teeth isn't worse than Nightmare Chica's, because of the teeth pattern Scott was doing. Is this going to be the last teaser poster, or is Golden Freddy next?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Okay here's my prediction about the plot of Final Chapter. Obviously it is just my own belief and we won't really know until the game comes out or we have more information.
    Spoiler:

I do not expect to see any of the other units. No Balloon Boy, no Mangle. Maybe Springtrap if my assertion is correct, and if Springtrap DOES return, then I think he might replace Golden Freddy. Also, can you imagine Springtrap with a ton of sharp, pointy, smiling teeth???

mew_nani

Years
  • What about the Puppet? The Puppet is the one animatronic that has been present in EVERY game up until now; it was in FNAF1, albeit in the background, in FNAF2 as a giver of prizes, and in FNAF3 it also appeared in one of the hallways, as you could see its reflection in the floor. It would be logical to assume it will show up here too, though whether it'll show up in a Nightmare form or in its original form is unknowable at this point.

As for them being new models, I'm still not sure. Chica's cheeks and virtually everything else are very heavily decayed and we can't see if she's got a hand missing, but her beak shape is still the same (as well as her jaws) so who knows? Their heavily decayed state might hold a clue though; in FNAF2 Phone Guy said they tried to repair the older models and retrofit them before deciding to scrap them, so maybe these Nightmare models are based on what the animatronics would have looked like before they attempted to repair them? Obviously they aren't the same because of the metal teeth, eyes, and other deformities, but it would make a little more sense.

I REALLY don't want to see how Golden Freddy looks though. He's gonna be horrifying!
    emot-crying.gif

Back