• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
5/10

Seems too mellow for me.

This is one of my fave Basement Jaxx songs albeit it went unnoticed.

Last edited:
Years
5/10

Title's alright but I couldn't hear it since something's wrong with my YouTube right now.

I love Arctic Monkeys, this is one of my faves from them.

Years
2/10

I'm not keen on Johnny Cash... it's a song I don't like anyway.

Here's a good recent one from Underworld, this one may have gone unnoticed.

Years
10/10

One of my fave Kings Of Leon songs. And hey, it seems like you love my musical taste (you gave me 10's on two songs I posted earlier).

Here's another 2000's classic, courtesy of Daniel Bedingfield. (Yes, he's Natasha's brother)

Years
2/10

The only thing I like about Homestuck is the trolls, not the music.

This song makes me think of Japan... probably Martin Solveig's best song imo.

Years
10/10

I knew how successful that song was, No.1 in the triple j Hottest 100, to No.1 in the US... 12 years after the last time an Australian was No.1 in the US. Gotye FTW!

I bet everyone has listened to Bon Jovi at some point...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 never really a big Slipknot fan but this is pretty good. Might give them a better chance.

Really into positive/ Christian alternative lyrics lately.
(warning has Christian themed lyrics)

Years
7/10

Not my fave Linkin Park song, but it's a nice one.

One of my fave Foo Fighters songs, I'm sure all of you may have listened to them at some point.

Years
2/10

I'm not the biggest fan of Shinedown.

Here's a classic one-hit wonder from the 90's. I can't believe this song is like, 15 years old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back