• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 5 favorite pokemon? Or 10?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    My top 12 favorite pokemon are in my sig. More of my favorite pokemon in no particular order are Sylveon Scolipede Gardevoir reshiram Virizion Aurorus Latias Latios Milotic Cresselia Salamence yveltal Delphox Mawile Dialga Lugia zebstrika Ninetales Meloetta Sceptile Keldeo Mienshao rapidash and Samurott. What are your favorite pokemon? They don't have to be in order if you can't put them in order. You can say your favorite types too. My top 3 favorite types are in my sig. More of my favorite types in no particular order are steel ice grass electric dark water fire and rock.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll do a top 10 as it's easier for me to include more than narrow it down to 5, even 10 was tricky haha :) My top 10, not including legendaries are: Ninetales, Vaporeon, Swellow, Sceptile, Venomoth, Hitmonlee, Umbreon, Manectric, Fearow and Nidoqueen.

The first two are in order and then after that, it's anybody's guess lol :) The reason for all of them is based on design as that's how I choose any Pokémon, as well as the fact that all of them have proven to be incredibly useful on several of my in-game teams :)

Favourite types would be Fire, Dark, Flying, Fighting, Ice and Bug, which I suppose is fairly well reflected within my top 10 :)

Years
  • 1. Venusaur
    2. Tyranitar
    3. Glaceon
    4. Lugia
    5. Kingdra

Based on both design and usefulness, although Glaceon is just my favourite Eevee evolution. Who doesn't love Eevee =)

Favourite types: Grass, Flying, Ice, Dragon, Water

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • At times it's hard to just pick a few... for me:

Favorite Pokemon (12):
    Spoiler:

Favorite from each region (6):
    Spoiler:

Favorite Types (5):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • You're going to find quite a few legendaries on my list, but here it goes -

1. Jirachi
    2. Xerneas
    3. Blastoise
    4. Ditto
    5. Growlithe

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I have a top 3. Not yet sure about 5 or 10.

Top 3:

Spoiler:

Others that could possibly make the list:

Spoiler:

These are based mostly on a combination of design and usefulness but for a few just design.

Types:

Spoiler:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Favorite Pokemon?
    Charizard, Flygon, Mienshao, and Samurott are in my top ten for sure.
    Other contenders?
    Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Serperior, Krookodile, Carracosta, Scolipede, Reuniclus, Unfezant, Drapion, Darmanitan, Skarmory, Venusaur, Delphox, Yveltal, Simipour, Jolteon, Greninja, Durant, Xerneas, and Aurorus.. are all competing for spots five through ten.

Favorite Types?
    Grass, Poison, Fire, Flying, Dragon, Water, Fighting, Ground, Steel, Psychic, and Dark are the big ones.

But that does not stop me from liking a lot of Normal, Electric, Ghost, Rock, Ice, Bug, and Fairy types, though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • 1. Flygon
    2. Pikachu/Raichu
    3. Snivy
    4. Darkrai
    5. Persian

Yeah. Those are my favorites for now. XD I have so many that I pretty much just thought of what came to my mind, really. lol

Back