• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • That battle. Reminded Rena of the one time she was sent to battle against some of the Uprising while she served the PXS. It was gory, in a Pokemon-sort-of-way, but eventually, PXS won. Maybe it was because she was on their side, maybe not. After all, nothing ever centered around her. She was never the protagonist, nor was she ever the antagonist. She was just THERE. Like anybody else. And she grew weary of it, each and every day. Yet she never complained. She understood why this was, and how...STUPID it would be to rant on and on over and over again for the rest of eternity.

Nothing reminded her more of this battle than the one happening now. It's now or never, Rena thought. Must act slyly and trick those PXS buffoons. She called out Ein and Fia, her top tricksters. The two looked at her curiously.

"Ein, Fia, you know what to do. It's the same as the battles we faced against the Uprising. Only this time, we're helping them. ATTACK PXS! Make sure they LOSE this battle!" The two nodded, and Ein seemed to salute (or maybe it was Rena's imagination), and ran off towards the center. Watching from afar, Rena cracked a slight smile.

"I hope this'll help..." she muttered. She swerved around, in case a Glaceon (or Eevee) might've appeared. Her smiled vanished and a frown appeared, but only for a split second. Afterwards, and expressionless feeling crossed her face, and Rena stared down at the battle, and waited.

Ein and Fia... Fia is to come out of nowhere and scare the PXS members. Ein is to swiftly travel between their legs, occasionally scratching them and their Pokemon, she thought. The sounds of crying and "A G-G-G-G-GHOST!!!" was enough for her to know that her Pokemon were doing as she had asked them to.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Screech quickly darted to the right, avoiding an stray Razor Leaf attack. This battle had been absolute havoc for the group, but Chris could probably help a bit more.

A Golem knocked Drake's Pichu to the ground after an unsuccessful 'Volt Tackle Attack'.

"Kid, electric attack won't work on it!" Chris yelled to Drake, then turning to his Pokemon. "Rio, Char, go help him out."

As the two went to go assist Drake, a sudden yell came from Yassan.

Although Chris didn't know the Hiojiin very well, he yelled some advice. "Yassan, don't list!" Hearing his words, Yassan ordered his Tyranitar to crush the opposing Machamp. Suddenly, A roar came from the forest, causing Dile, Screech and Chris to all turn to the source.

"I got this one guys. Keep battling!" Chris yelled as he ran into the forest with Dile and Screech close behind him, ready for anything.

(OOC: Yea it's short :P, but now we can 'find' dboring. And Draco, you can bunny Char and Rio, if you want.)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Still crouching down trying to stay hidden he watched as the battle between the trainers and the two other people went on. As he sat there watching he wandered who was actually the good guys, and who the bad guys were. Maybe they both were evil, maybe but he didn't want to sit there and ponder questions that really didn't concern himself.

All of a sudden Beo saw one of the people along with two pokemon start heading for the forest. This was unfortunate as Beo had thought he would be able to just stay out of this and not have to get involved. Watching as the person got closer he saw that it was a boy that looked to be a few years younger then him.

"Hmph, he shouldn't have came out here alone, I hope your ready for this boy" Beo thought to himself as he grabbed Blaze's pokeball and held it closly in his hand spinning it around waiting for the boy to get closer.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    (OOC: Let's wrap this up)

The PXS' Pokémon were tough, as Ashi had realised as they plowed through the Pokémon, but they were limited and not as tough as the Uprising. One of two scowled as one of their last Pokémon fainted, shouting "These kids have dirty tricks. Retreat!" The one or two Pokémon that were left turned around instantly and fled, almost grateful that their 'masters' had decided that enough was enough.

"Not so fast! Twili, Sola, Lone, Invis, Haste, Amber... ATTACK!" Ashi jumped on top of the truck and thrust a finger foward. Not only did Ashi's Pokémon leap up and attack, but everyone else caught the drift and directed their own Pokémon to follow suite. A sea of Pokémon launched their attacks at the PXS Pokémon, then the members. What seemed like an explosion left behind several fainted Pokémon and two comatose humans, their white clothes now grubby with burns, dirt and grime.

"Now tie them up!" A grin crept from Ashi's mouth, then a loud laugh. She hadn't felt this good in ages. Her phone vibrated and Ashi quickly flipped it out.

Hey sis. Look up.

Ashi glanced upwards, still laughing, to see her brother above, waving from his Pidgeot.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Around Paul the battle was still raging as he reached Slash's side, I can't heal Slash here I need to get out of the way where there's no danger. Paul withdrew Slash to his pokeball and climbed in to the back of the truck. Paul released Slash again and examined his injuries. The air cutter attack had left a gash along Slash's torso, the poison fang attack had scrached his left arm, the wound wasn't that bad but the poison was very strong. I can at least heal that gash. Paul took one of the last two potions from his bag and sprayed some on Slash's torso, then he picked up Slash's arm to check it for any other injuries, Paul saw somthing. A tear came to his eye and he jumped out of the truck where he threw up.

(OOC tell me if you want me to change the ending, it will all be explained soon)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Eve was bored.

The remaining Pokemon were taking care of the other Pokemon and the people in white were being tied up, leaving her with nothing to do. She looked over and saw that her Trainer was going into the woods and decided to go with her, not letting her know that she wasn't doing what she was supposed to, of course. She pranced through the snow, which was so deep that every time she landed she sunk down until only her ears were visible and she couldn't see where her trainer had gone. Not surprisingly, she soon found that she was lost.

Eve jumped up onto the roots of a tree and looked around, not seeing her Trainer anywhere. She whimpered slightly when she caught sight of a ghost hovering over the snow. She backed up and hid in the snow again, peering over the top of her hiding place. They drifted over to what looked like a girl, only she was just as pale as them. Eve sank down in the snow after feeling her eyes look at her and pressed up against the tree trunk. There was no possible way to fight her way out, seeing as they were ghosts, so all that she could do was wait.

"Where are you?" she whimpered.

Isabel didn't find the source of the voice and soon turned back. She went back to find all of the PXS Pokemon long since fainted and the members tied up. A boy about a year older than herself was standing there also, a hand on a Pidgeot beside him. Isabel smiled, feeling proud of the Uprising for taking care of things.

Her smile faded when she saw a black form in the corner of her eye. She spun around to see Umi running through the snow toward the restrained PXS members, her body glowing with Dark attacks. Isabel pulled out her PokeBall, but she refused to be returned. Panicked for the lives of the PXS members, she released Fay.

"Stop her!" she yelled, pointing to Umi.

Fay leapt forward and landed before the Dark Pokemon with a growl, her tail glowing with an Iron Tail. Though Fay wouldn't be able to do much to stop her, she managed to calm her down enough to allow Isabel to return her. Isabel returned the remainder of her Eeveelutions, excluding Fay, and looked realized that one of her Pokemon was gone.

"Where's Eve?" she asked, turning to the Uprising.

(OOC: sorry about bunnying (?) your character, Serene, but now she gets to see an Eevee, lulz)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Drake just about finished his battle with the psx member. His golem just got punched by rio while storm, terra, and char were finishing him with an elemental move.

He grabbed he psx member's rope and tied him up with it.

"Youll never escape psx you brat!" The man snorted and sent more curses after Drake.

He scanned the clearing, battles were just ending when suddenly umi shot past him; glowing. Fay jumped in and got into a quarel with Umi until Isabel finally returned it.

The rest of the battles were done, tough everybody was in panic and the area was destroyed. He glanced up and saw someone on a pidgeot, and it wasnt silver.

"Great theres more, Storm use bubble!" Storm sent a blast of bubbles flying towards the pidgeot.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Chris carefully walked through the woods, constantly looking around for any danger or threats. Dile and Screech sat on his shoulders, also scanning the area. The battle the other members had been fighting had grown quiet. Whether this was a good or bad thing was up to Chris imagination at the moment, as he crept through the brush. The ground seemed to crackle with every step as Chris slowly continued though the forest, looking for the source of the roar he heard earlier. All of a sudden, Screech flew off of Chris' shoulder, screeching loudly as he flew in a circle around him. Chris quickly grabbed the Zubat and put his hand over Screech's mouth.

"Can it, Screech!" Chris hissed as the Zubat squirmed to free himself "Do you want someone to see us?"

However, despite Chris' warnings, the Zubat would not stay still, and continued to twist and turn to get away from Chris' grip.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind. "Blaze, Go!"

A bright flash of red light lit up behind Chris, lighting up the forest. Chris turned to the source, and to his dismay, a Charizard stood behind him, snorting fire out of it's nose and slightly flapping it's wings in anticipation for the upcoming battle.

"Dile, Use Hydro Pump quick!"

Dile jumped off of Chris' shoulder and shot a steady steam of water at the Charizard. However, the Charizard blew fire out of it's mouth, nullifying each attack.

"Hey! Show yourself you PXS coward!" Chris yelled as he took his jagged-edge hunting knife out of it's case and held it in a fighting position. "Unless you're too afraid to!"

(OOC: I kinda bunnied your Charazard and you a bit, Sry. Feel free to do it to Chris. I would've wrote more, but I got a Spamish paper 2 write (:()

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Watching over the battles below, Rena noticed one girl had a Glaceon. Damn her, Rena thought. Damn her and that Glaceon of hers. DAMN HER! She then came to recognize the girl as one of the ones she rescued, and recalled the Eeveelutions and other Pokemon she had freed. Sighing, Rena bounded down towards the others, hoping to catch in on the action.

It was not long before she was noticed by the other PXS members. "Hey, you! You traitor!" one of them shouted, running towards her. Ein and Fia were immediately at her side, their stances showing they were ready to fight.

"Ein, Beat Up. Fia, Shadow Ball." The Sneasel's claw immediately lit up into a crimson red, and Rena noticed Fia, as well as her other Pokeballs (occupied by the rest of her team) glowed a similar color. At once, the Sneasel bounded towards the members and slashed at them brutally. They shrieked in pain, and ran away. But it was not enough, for Fia shot out her shadowy ball, hitting them from behind and knocking them over. As they whimpered in pain, Rena walked over to them, placing a foot on one.

"Who's in charge now?" she asked, remembering how no one ever wished to promote her. She noticed the other people still fighting, and hoped the fight would end soon.

(I hope you don't mind the swearing ^^')

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo watched as the boy drew ever closer and was already past him. The two pokemon were nothing more then a weak looking totodile and a scared zubat. Nonetheless these people had invaded what was Beo's home for awhile now and was not gonna let anything happen to it. Staying crouched he hid still, but released his charizard out to take the kid by surprise.

"Blaze go" Beo shouted.

Seeing the light the boy turned around, Beo smirked a bit as the kid didn't seem like he would back down.

"Dile use hydro pump quick" the boy shouted.

But the attack was futile as Blaze just blew some flames out of it's mouth stopping the attack in it's place.

Beo knew that Blaze could handle this battle himself so he kept quite and waited.

Then the kid said something that Beo did not quit understand.

"Show yourself you PXS coward" the boy shouted as Beo watched him pull a hunting knife out and hold it in fighting postion.

Beo stepped out of crouching position and stood beside his trusty pokemon with a grin on his face.

The boy looked kinda stunned when he saw Beo standing there, he wasn't wearing the typical PXS uniform, he just looked like a plain trainer.

"Who are you? and why are you watching us?" The boy asked Beo.

"Hmph you come and threaten the town I live in, with your pokemon battles outside of the city, and you expect me to answer your questions" Beo laughed at the kid with some sarcasm.

He nodded to Blaze, who quickly took off swiftly and grabbed the boys totodile and zubat holding them tight Blaze flew into the sky.

"Ok now you tell me what you people are doing here, or I have blaze use sesimic toss on your pokemon, which I would prefer not to do" Beo shouted to the boy who was starring at his pokemon being held in a tight grip by Beo's charizard.

(OOC: I just did a slight bunnying on your char and pokemon nothing major, so i'll wait for your post and we can finish this meeting up.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • <Wait a second... " The town I live in, with your Pokemon battles outside of the city"> The words swarmed around Chris head for a second, distracting him from the battle. Suddenly, the kid's Charizard vaulted forward, grabbing Screech and Dile, then quickly flew up into the air.

"OK now you tell me what you people are doing here!" The kid yelled at Chris "Or I'll have Blaze use seismic toss on your Pokemon, which I would prefer not to do."

Chris looked up at the situation in front of him, looking for an escape route for the two Pokemon. They squirmed as the Charizard held them tighter and tighter. <Come on... Come on...> Chris thought to himself, grinding his teeth. <Put those years of ref school and battleing to good use.> All of a sudden, Chris let out a hint of a smile as an idea formed in his mind.

"Dile!" He shouted up to the Totodile, still squirming in the Charizard's arms. "Use Hydro Pump!"

The Totodile, let out another stream of water, hitting the Charizard in the face. In it's agony, the Charizard let go of Screech, who quickly flew beside the kid. The Zubats fangs dripped with poison as it hovered menacingly above the trainer. Now, it was a stalemate, with Screech ready to attack the trainer, and "Blaze", who now held Dile's mouth closed with it's free claw, about to slam Dile into the ground.

"We'll call it a draw." Chris said, as he pulled a Pokeball off of his belt, returning the Zubat. As an act of good faith, Chris put the Pokeball, as well as the hunting knife, back on his belt. "OK, To awnser your 'demands' I'm Chris, and we're the Uprising. We're here to help you." Chris let out a sigh, " Now... can you let Dile down, since I didn't let Screech bite your head off?"

(OOC: Yes it is hastily written. Porque yo tengo mucho mucho tarea de espanol. And I bunnied your char a bit, but nada mucho.)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo watched as he waited for an answer from this kid that seemed a bit confused at what he has just said. He smirked since he thought he had this in the bag. But then the kid looked up to blaze and his pokemon.

"Dile use hydro pump" the boy shouted as Dile shot blaze in the face with enough force to free the zubat. Blaze then grasped Dile's jaw together, but it wouldn't matter as the kid's zubat was over top of Beo's head ready to bite.

"Hmph your a pretty resourcefull kid" Beo said grinning.

The boy then returned zubat to it's pokeball and looked at Beo.

"We'll call it a draw." the boy said said, as he pulled a Pokeball off of his belt, returning the Zubat. Beo watched as the boy put the Pokeball, as well as the hunting knife, back on his belt.

"OK, To awnser your 'demands' I'm Chris, and we're the Uprising. We're here to help you." Chris let out a sigh, " Now... can you let Dile down, since I didn't let Screech bite your head off?"

Seeing as how the kid now known to Beo as Chris had called back his zubat and looked to mean him no harm, he had Blaze carefully put the totodile on the ground next to chirs.

"Good job Blaze i'm glad your my friend" he said to his charizard as he rubbed it on its head as to signal it did a great job. He then returned blaze to his pokeball. Chris did the same with his totodile.

"Hmph, names Beo, but don't get use to saying it, and as for you what do you mean by the uprising? and save this town from what, whats going on? Beo said with an annoyed voice as he doesn't like when things are unknown to him.

"Wait if things are unsafe as you say there, maybe you should follow me back to my house" Beo said as he waved Chris on to follow him.

The two entered the city through a back entrance, and right to Beo's little shack which from the looks of it could barley fit one person. But when they got inside Beo opened up a wooden panel on the floor that led to an underground room, that was fully furnished. Beo went to the fridge and grabbed two soda's out from it and tossed one to Chris.

"Now explain whats going on and who this uprising is?" Beo exclaimed as he took a sip of his drink.

(OOC: sorry if i Bunnied to much if i did just let me know, and i'll edit the post)

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Both trainer's hastily returned their Pokemon to their respective balls. Silence soon fell over the two trainers as they stared each other down. However, this was soon broken by the other trainer, Beo.

"Hmph, names Beo, but don't get use to saying it, and as for you what do you mean by the uprising? and save this town from what, whats going on? Beo said with an annoyed voice . He paused, thinking of what to do next. "Wait... If things are unsafe as you say there, maybe you should follow me back to my house" Beo waved Chris on to follow him.

After a few minutes of walking, Beo and Chris soon came upon a small back-entrance into what Chris could only guess was Frosty Gorge.

<No guards or anything...> Chris thought as he looked around. From Beo's Charizard, he could guess that this town was 'against' the new law. But, to have no guards and to be against the government was just insane. Chris couldn't help but let out a smile. Maybe the Uprising finally found a base.

The pair soon came upon a small shack near the 'back-entrance' of the town. From the outside, it looked like the shack could barely hold one person. Beo, walked up and open the door, confirming Chris' suspicions. However, Beo quickly moved to the middle of the room, opening a secret compartment in the wooden floor, revealing some stairs. Beo walked down with Chris close behind. In the 'basement' of the shack was a fully funished room. Beo moved over to the fridge and pulled out two Cokes, throwing one to Chris. He popped the can open and took a sip.

"Now explain whats going on and who this uprising is?" he asked Chris, taking another sip of his soda.

"Well," Chris replied, popping the top of the soda, "We're a-" Suddenly, Chris was cut off by the opening of a Pokeball on his belt. In a flash of red light, Dile stood next to Chris with an annoyed look on his face. "Sorry." Chris chuckled as the Totodile climbed up onto his shoulder. "Dile, doesn't like his Pokeball to much." Chris paused and took another sip of his soda before he continued. "Anyways, we're basically a resistance group, fighting that new law banning Pokemon from the region. I was a trainer from Hoenn before I came here to fight in the new league. I was about half-way through the gym challenge when the new law came into effect. I was on the run and luckily found Isabel. Been helping ever since." Chris took another sip of his soda. "Right now, we're looking for a place to stay." You know anywhere?"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Taking a sip of his coke, Beo waited for a reply from Chris.

"Well," Chris replied, popping the top of the soda, "We're a-" More annoynce grew on Beo's face when Chris's totdile popped out of its pokeball and interrupted them. "Sorry." Chris chuckled as the Totodile climbed up onto his shoulder. "Dile, doesn't like his Pokeball to much. Anyways, we're basically a resistance group, fighting that new law banning Pokemon from the region. I was a trainer from Hoenn before I came here to fight in the new league. I was about half-way through the gym challenge when the new law came into effect. I was on the run and luckily found Isabel. Been helping ever since. Right now, we're looking for a place to stay, You know anywhere?"

Beo now finally relized why he was chased by those people when he first entered this region.

"Hmm thats a great cause to be fighting for" Beo smirked as he took another sip of his coke. Looking back at Chris he decided to explain how he came upon Frosty Gorge in the first place.

"To be honest with you, I had no idea about this law, infact I had no idea anything like that had been going on in this region. You see when I was about ten years old my parents dissapered. The only thing I had left was a pokemon egg my father had been taking care of." He paused for a minute, he hated talking about his past. "I'm from Kanto by the way, I stayed with proffessor Oak when my parents went missing. Then the egg hatched and it was a charmander, I couldn't stay around home anymore it reminded me of my family to much, so we left. Blaze and I had been through alot together training, and just being there for one another. Then two years ago I heared about this region and we made our way here on a boat, but when we got here we were attacked by people wearing the same uniforms as the ones you battled, if it wasn't for Blaze evolving into charizard we may not be here. But we eventually found this place and so i've been here training ever since then." Beo exclaimed as he took a deep breath, that was alot to say after all.

He then got up and walked around for a second tossing Blaze's pokeball around, just thinking.

Chris then slowly got up "Well do you know anywhere we can go to stay" he asked Beo.

Beo stopped "Thats what I was thinking about, i'd let you stay here but there just wouldn't be enough room." Beo said to Chris

"Ahh i've got it, theres still a pokemon center in Frosty Gorge, you could heal your pokemon there, and maybe even get rooms for the night. I could also show you where it is since I should probably heal charizard up, but first you should go find the rest of your group, i'll come with you just incase anything was to happen" Beo said, as for some reason a smile came onto his face, which usually doesn't happen around other people.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Bolt jumped out of the van beside Paul, it watched as the Pokemon charged at the PXS members and decided to join in. Howling bolt ran at the nearest pokemon which was the paralysed Crobat and bit it which in it's weaked state was enought to knock it out. The PXS member tried to escape but were overwhelmed by the Pokemon. Bolt deciding that it had done enough went back to Paul who was sat by the truck.

After several minutes Paul got up, maybe Slash's wing wasn't as bad as it looked. He walked over to Isabel and waited for her to finish talking to the rest of the group.

"Isabel could you look at Slash's wing," At this point Paul had to stop himself bursting in to tears " it's been hurt badly, nearly ripped in two"

(OOC Paul still dosn't know every one's names, I just realised)

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • After the battle cleared, Corey slowly stepped out of the malfunctioning truck. He wondered what had caused it to break down, and why now of all times? If they were going to get to Frosty Gorge, they needed their only mode of transportation fixed, and fast. Corey could last a while in the cold, but he did not know about the others. When he looked outside, he found most of the members in different spots. That was not too important to him, because he knew that Isabel and Ashi would be on his case if the truck wasn't up and running soon.

Corey walked over to the hood, and popped it open. The light was little, so he grabbed a flashlight from his pocket. It did not take long for him to see the problem. There was a Pokemon in the engine.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • She couldn't hear them. But could they hear her? That's what Rena asked, as she spied on the Uprising from afar. She could use her sweet Misdreavus and daring Sneasel to go surprise the members, but that wouldn't be very nice now. would it? But, it could give Rena a good idea what they were all about. Nonetheless, there was this annoying thought she couldn't get out of her head. It regarded the girl with the shiny Glaceon.

Oh, how she felt anger towards the girl. Having a shiny Glaceon was Rena's lifelong dream, and yet she couldn't make it possible. She continued to curse the girl, even though it was rather mean. And if she even dares to try giving that thing to me, she better rename it for me, else I'll be stuck with whatever HORRENDOUS name she gave it... Rena thought angrily. If she were to get a shiny Glaceon, she would rename her Serene and her Milotic would become Rose. That was how Rena worked, after all.

(Sorry for it being kind of short; kind of tired. Not my problem with Minku having a shiny Glaceon, but it sure as heck became Rena's problem XD)

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Corey was slightly startled at the mess under the hood, and stepped back for a moment, scrutinizing the scene. Well, it seems that somebody's Ekans got sucked up under the car, and found itself an early grave. Boy, what a mess this is going to be... What a mess... he thought. Still, he wasted no time getting to cleaning it up. Whatever the mess, Frosty Gorge was the first priority, and if they did not make it before nightfall... Well he did not want to go there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A good fifteen minutes had gone by, and Corey was nearly done. Lucklily for him, the battle had ceased not long after he got out of the car, so he was able to do a good job with little distractions. Once he was sure everything was all well, he slammed the car hood and looked up at the sky for a moment, as well as the bordering mountain ranges encircling the Uprising. Time flies in the mountains Corey thought. If they were going to arrive soon, everybody needed to get on it. Corey turned around and walked back through the icy land and climbed inside the truck once again. A thought struck him, and he hollered out,

"Is everybody ready?" There was somebody in Frosty Gorge that Corey needed to meet.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, Frosty Gorge will be longer. Besides, there was nothing really to do.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Ashi!" Josh shouted from above. Drake zipped around and instructed his Pokémon to attack. Pidgeot easily dodged the bubbles and fluttered down close enough for Josh to jump off and crash-tackle Ashi.

"Josh, get off," Ashi moaned. She hadn't seen her brother since before she came to Katsu. She had kept in contact with him, but he had changed. Taller, leaner, stronger, it was if he wasn't her baby brother any more.

"I'm here. I'm here, Ashi. I've come to join. I hated living in hiding, I barely got to see my Pokémon. It was crap. But, now, I'm here and I can see you, and all that I live for!" Josh blurted out. He could barely contain his excitement. Ashi was rethinking on what she said about not being her brother.

"Twili, my ex-Eevee and Sola, Invisi, Haste, Amber and Lone," Ashi said, pointing to each of her Pokémon to its respected name and sighing at Lone's. She shook her head and pointed at Isabel. "Go introduce yourself to Isabel, I'm sure you arn't bad with introductions."

"Excellent!" Josh jumped off the truck just as Isabel turned to the group, confused.

"Where's Eve?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Hmm thats a great cause to be fighting for" Beo smirked as he took another sip of his coke. Looking back at Chris he decided to explain how he came upon Frosty Gorge in the first place.

"To be honest with you, I had no idea about this law. In fact, I had no idea anything like that had been going on in this region. You see when I was about ten years old my parents disappeared. The only thing I had left was a Pokemon egg my father had been taking care of." Beo paused for a minute, in deep thought, then continued "I'm from Kanto by the way, I stayed with professor Oak when my parents went missing. Then the egg hatched and it was a Charmander, I couldn't stay around home anymore it reminded me of my family to much, so we left. Blaze and I had been through a lot together training, and just being there for one another. Then two years ago I heard about this region and we made our way here on a boat, but when we got here we were attacked by people wearing the same uniforms as the ones you battled, if it wasn't for Blaze evolving into Charizard we may not be here. But we eventually found this place and so I've been here training ever since then." Beo exclaimed as he took a deep breath.

He then got up and walked around for a second tossing the Charizard's Pokeball around, just thinking.

Chris then slowly got up with Dile still on his shoulder, and asked "Well do you know anywhere we can go to stay"

Beo stopped "That's what I was thinking about, I'd let you stay here but there just wouldn't be enough room." Beo said to Chris

"Ahh, I've got it. There's still a Pokemon center in Frosty Gorge, you could heal your Pokemon there, and maybe even get rooms for the night. I could also show you where it is since I should probably heal Charizard up, but first you should go find the rest of your group, I'll come with you just in case anything was to happen" Beo said as a smile came onto his face.

"Alright, Lets get going then." Chris walked up the stairway with Beo behind him. After Boe locked his house up, they walked out into the street, where people and Pokemon alike walked together. Beo was right, this place seemed untouched by the new law. This haven was the hope that Chris and the rest of the Uprising was looking for. This is what they were trying to make the future like.

However, even as they were walking though the streets, Chris couldn't help but think <Could they have followed us here?>. He quickly shook this thought off. <There was no way they could've, this place was so well hidden and out of the way. Hell, I didn't even notice it until I was about 100yds away.> But still, Chris couldn't help but worry.

As they reached a gate, which was obviously the exit, Chris could see two Abomasnow standing on either side of the gate. <So... Someone does know about this law.> Chris thought as he passed by.

"Totodile!" Dile yelled and waved at the two Abomasnow, hoping to catch their attention.

However, the Abomasnow paid no heed, and the two continued on their way. As soon as the place was out of sight, Chris reached down and grabbed a Pokeball off of his belt. In a flash of red light, a Pidgeot appeared, spreading it's wings.

"Hey, Silver." Chris said as he petted the Pidgeot's mane, then turning to Beo. "Call out your Charizard. We can fly the rest of the way."

(OOC: :) POSTEDED! Now if you want (or could) one of you can see Chris and Beo fly in, where he delivers the news about frosty gorge and the PokeCenter

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back