• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Sigma Version Demo Release (Artists Wanted)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    please guys anyone tell me how to solve the puzzles in April's gym? i solve only first two

why you put these stupid puzzles in April's gym?

Last edited by a moderator:

averyindahouse

Creator of Pokemon Sigma (Coming Soon)
    Years
  • Hello, I have just started playing the game and I have gotten as far as Autumbreak City. I was completely caught offguard with the Kangaskhan but made do with my Bulbasaur inflicting Leech Seed and PoisonPowder after 4 or so tries. I would really like it was possible for there to be a training spot that hits level 8-12 that was in reach but I digress. Anyhow, the primary reason why I am typing up this post is that I have come across a gamebreaking bug. In Autumbreak City, I have met with my rival and proceeded to battle her and won (bit trivial since I did some overcompensation grinding due to said Kangaskhan), but after I finished I expected her to leave, and she did not. I hit "c" again to see if she would do anything new and this made me battle her again, which I accomplished simply yet again. I tried seeing if this was an error that could be rectified if I just shut it off and turned it back on, but no such luck. Is there anything you (averyindahouse) can do about that?

This is the first I have ever heard of such a bug. Does the rival give you Rock Smash after beating him/her?

Hi

I have just received the mega ring and I am ready to take on the elite four. One question is have is Am I able to acquire some mega stones by this point?

Mega Stones are available post game as hidden items that can be found with the Item Finder (obtainable in Laurelle's Lab) I may change this though.
    You should have received a Mega Stone for your starter, though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    This is the first I have ever heard of such a bug. Does the rival give you Rock Smash after beating him/her?

Just tried fighting her again even after all of my previous attempts, (this time I had noticed I forgot to heal my Ivysaur so my PP on Return was at around 8 when the battle started this time) and she does not. I complete the battle, she says her end quote while still in the battle moment, and then when that subsides, control just returns to me, no HM or anything. I'm now concerned it might be an issue that may warrant a redo of my playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Hello!I loved the game,it was great!I would like to report a bug though.
    After i beat the champion and my rival when i move to the hall of fame,this message pops.
    Script 'Interpreter' line 281:RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within map 153 (Hall of Fame):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: Section094:2806:in 'setTemptSwitchOn'undefined method
    'setTempSwitchOn'for nil:NilClass
    ***Full script:
    setTempSwitchOn("A")

Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    (eval):1:in 'pbExecteScript'
    Interpreter:1606:in 'eval'
    Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1606:in 'command_355'
    Interpreter:494:in 'execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in 'update'
    Interpreter:106:in 'loop'
    Interpreter:198:in 'update'
    Scene_Map:103:in 'update'

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    where do you get hm dive

and what legendary pokemon are in game and there locations please

Edit: I also have an error when trying to face arceus when i talk to him it get me the error and it exits out please help

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Sigma
    ---------------------------
    Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 1, map 171 (Hall of Origin):

Exception: NameError

***Full script:

pbWildBattle(PBSpecies::ARCEUS,80)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

Pokemon_MultipleForms:629:in `call'

Pokemon_MultipleForms:213:in `call'

Pokemon_MultipleForms:119:in `type1'

PokeBattle_Battler:202:in `__shadow_pbInitPokemon'

Pokemon_ShadowPokemon:524:in `pbInitPokemon'

PokeBattle_Battler:467:in `pbInitialize'

PokeBattle_Battle:2698:in `pbStartBattleCore'