• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
You should make the graphics in your thread more appealing and such, maybe center it and even possibly get rid of the userbar things at the bottom.

4/10

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Deceiving text (not all that interesting or catchy either), and a link to something I don't want to go to.

1/10

Last edited:
Years
Interesting concept, but the banner is just overall rather chaotic. If you're using rounded edges, you should make the part outside of them transparent, not white. And there's a lot of spelling mistakes in the banner, which you may want to fix. The userbar, I think, should be aligned to the right.

5/10.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I like the banner, but it's a little bit too over-saturated. Everything is organized, which is a plus. IDK about the userbar, though.

Years
5/10. No typesetting. No color. Haphazard alignment. No creativity. A text block is just boring if you've done nothing to spice it up. Points for nothing overtly displeasing.

8/10. Banner is nice-ish. That's all I can say.

♥Sweetheart™

爱是永远
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
I love your choice of colours;
extra points for your user title haha
8/10.

nb; I wanted a plain theme this time (;

Nice, I like red :>
7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not really a big fan of text-based signatures. Still, kinda neat that it isn't cluttered. xD;

6//10

Images make signatures interesting, imo. And that's what yours lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back