• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Natalie Portman is a babe!

Aerithya

Flay me alive. ∼
Years
  • Have to say for Iwan Rheon aka Ramsay Bolton. {<3}

I love his sadistic personality in Game Of Thrones. :D

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Definitely agree with the thread title! ;) For me, I would choose Felicity Jones from 'The Theory of Everything' and the soccer player Alex Morgan.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The ladies:
    Melanie Laurent, Amber Heard, Nathalie Emmanuel, Carice Van Houten, Emilia Clarke

The gentlemen:
    Paul Rudd (4ever), John Slattery, the Franco bros, Eli Roth, Jared Leto, Logan Lehrman, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Pedro Pascal

Too many cuties in this world, especially on Game of Thrones, holy moly.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • Oh dear...this may be a kinda long list. Before I go any further, though, excellent taste in Natalie Portman! She's gorgeous, talented, and ridiculously smart. She graduated from Harvard. Similarly, I fawn over Emma Watson (like a billion other people) for much of the same reasons plus a British accent.
    Keira Knightly comes to mind immediately. I have a bit of a thing for British accents.
    Anne Hathaway is absolutely stunning.
    Margot Robbie makes me think thoughts about Harley Quinn I never thought I'd think before. + Australian accent.
    I'd marry Jennifer Aniston even if she's practically old enough to be my mother.
    Marie Avgeropoulos and Alycia Debnam-Carey - shoutout to The 100 and Alycia's Australian accent.
    Beth Riesgraf - This one's probably more because of her character in Leverage, but I stand by my decision.
    Maggie Lawson - once again, probably more the character in Psych but I once again stand by my decision.
    Iliza Shlesinger - She's freaking hysterical. The looks are just added benefit.
    Krysten Ritter - I honestly don't have the slightest clue what it is about her that I'm attracted to, but I can't deny that I'm attracted to her.
    Katie Cassidy - especially blonde Katie Cassidy way back in her Supernatural stint.

I could go on for days, but these were just some that popped into my head based on things I've watched recently. Heck, I only stayed within the realm of actors. This really could've gotten out of hand had I gone into musicians.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Loving this thread!! Haha

Definitely agree with the thread title! ;) For me, I would choose Felicity Jones from 'The Theory of Everything' and the soccer player Alex Morgan.

First off, YES! Alex Morgan is just perfect in every way.

Second, the rest of my list
    - Victoria Justice: Beautiful, funny, can sing a bit
    - Anna Kendrick: do i have to explain this one? haha
    - Daisy Ridley: Fell for her on first sight, her role in Star Wars only makes it better
    - Jennifer Aniston: Again, do i really need to explain this one? Haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Mostly Jennifer Lawrence looks and is a really funny person
    Lily James, Jenna Coleman, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Emilia Clarke - You can probably see a trend here all are casted in amazing Fantasy/Sci-Fi book trilogies apart from Lily James & Jenna Coleman

Back