• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What has everyone tried to activate the Lumiose Ghost Girl?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah I know this is two years old, and yeah I know that data miners have likely picked apart the game in it's coding entirety to find out, but I prefer to think that everyone is wrong, lol! ;-)

I have been specifically avoiding that building all through my playthrough because I read that the event only happens ONCE and that's it, so I wanted to be sure I was able to try everything I could before I went in there, however I am getting to the end of the game so I want to see what people have tried themselves (not just taking someone else's word for it) and then go from there. I have a legit Diancie and Hoopa from the events, and once I got all the Kalos Legendaries I was going to save right before I encountered here and then just keep soft resetting with a different legendary each holding the Strange Souvenir just to see if anything might have been overlooked (yes, yes, I know, overlooked by everyone in the world is very unlikely, but I want to be sure I've tried everything myself so I know in my heart I tried everything I could) and I also thought of doing the same with an Exploud named Cacophony holding the item as well (just cause Cacophony was the only ability created but never used, and the theory is that it was an ability intended for the Whismur family) but that's literally the only ideas I have so far, so what have you tried and what would you like to have tried to see if anything gets activated by the ghost girl?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I might have thought of a couple of ideas before, which I cannot recall at the moment, but I don't believe I ever wound up putting them to test. After reading how no events are triggered by encountering the ghost girl throughout various parts of the web, it kind of demotivated me.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I pretty much just avoided her during my first play-through.

Back