• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film ZOOLANDER 2

Going to see this?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Wtf is this?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    FINALLY, IT IS TIME

Movies premieres February 12th. Either it's going to be good, or it's going to reaaaaalllllyyy suck. Either way it looks funny. Thoughts?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I really like the original, but I completely forgot this was coming out until Stiller and Wilson showed up at the Graham Norton Show. They had just come back from the premiere, and didn't talk about the movie at all, which gets me a bit scared. They just said it was "fun". I hope it's good, and I do have faith in Ben Stiller as a director, because his other movies were all really fun.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Zoolander is one of my all-time favorite movies. I watched it countless times in my childhood, and I have nothing but good memories from it. I have confidence it will be funny, but honestly, I'm pretty cynical about if it will have the same charm the first movie did. I really hope it won't turn out to be another adam sandler-esque type sequel, but I really hope Ben Stiller knows what he's doing. They have certainly hyped the film up quite a bit, hopefully it won't be for nothing.

Back