• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How much money do you have and where did you get it from?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I had 9,999,999 Pokémon Dollars and used money to stock up on essential items. I now have 999 Poké Balls, 999 Max Potions, 999 Max Repels, 999 Revives, 999 Full Restores, 999 Full Heals and 8,200,000 Pokémon Dollars.

My main source of money is using Prize Money Power Lvl 3 + Happy Hour from Smeargle + Amulet Coin at Restaurant Le Wow. Not only does doing this get me millions of dollars, but it is also a very quick way to level-up my competitive Pokémon when I use Exp Point Power Lvl 3. Basically I'm now filthy stinking rich (in Pokémon anyways) :P.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I used to have about 2 million bucks. I got it all by robbing the banks of Kalos I don't really remember how I got it all. But now I have only about 720k because of buying a lot of vitamins for EV training and Day Care fees.....

Years
  • In my main copy of X I have like 2.3 million or something, been a while since I did any of the restaurants or anything else that gives a lot of money. I do attempt to keep on top of what I have, though.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    I have around 80k or something pitiful like that. I have no idea where all my money is going

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I only have about 200,000 or so, all my money is going to breeding fees, and I've been getting all my money from the GTL via the games. As I breed, I need certain things like the power items or evolutionary stones or whatever, so I play the Graffitti and Balloon popping games and all the extra items (Vitamins, Wings, etc, etc) that I don't use (since I horde train or do Super Training) I sell those for quite a large profit.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I have P 3 million. I mainly get it from doing the Battle Chateau battles, the Lumiose restaurants and selling vendor trash like Big Mushrooms, Pearls, Nuggets, etc.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I'm floating around the 1-2 mill range right now, and I get it from leveling up my competitive Pokémon at Restaurant Le Wow. I usually use an Amulet Coin too, but I don't go so far as to use the Prize Money O-Power or anything. I've been wanting to get a Smeargle or Inkay/Malamar with Happy Hour but I don't really know how to go about doing that :\ I'd imagine that paired with Pay Day or something could be a pretty sweet combo.

Years
  • I have about 100 Pokemoney. I never had that much, as the most I had was about 230k from all the battles with Team Flare. I haven't trained at the cafes much, but I plan on doing that once I find a shiny through horde battles.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Right now, I have only about ten-thousand. I've spent a lot of them under clothing recently, so it's not that surprising to see it this low, haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I have about 3.5 million which i got from the restaurant like everybody else

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Right now about 4 million; 2 million before I stopped buying vitamins. These restaurants really like to make you rich. {XD}

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • I usually try to stay around 2 million and like everyone else, I get all my money from the restaurants using the money o-power and an amulet coin.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I have about 2 mill. Restaurants and Battle Chateau + having an Amulet Coin. I don't really buy stuff though, I like to save monies. But yeah I did spent a heck load on clothes though, lmao

*________* i liek clothes

Years
  • I had 9,999,999 Pokémon Dollars and used money to stock up on essential items. I now have 999 Poké Balls, 999 Max Potions, 999 Max Repels, 999 Revives, 999 Full Restores, 999 Full Heals and 8,200,000 Pokémon Dollars.

My main source of money is using Prize Money Power Lvl 3 + Happy Hour from Smeargle + Amulet Coin at Restaurant Le Wow. Not only does doing this get me millions of dollars, but it is also a very quick way to level-up my competitive Pokémon when I use Exp Point Power Lvl 3. Basically I'm now filthy stinking rich (in Pokémon anyways) :P.

I think someones been using Powersaves to advance his place in XY. So im going to call cheats on this one. You know how i know? The restraunts in Lumiose city give 10,000 on the first 2 battles the other 4 are lile 3k even with amulet coin and prize money o power wouldnt increase it that much. Either cheats or you spend 24/7 on pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I think someones been using Powersaves to advance his place in XY. So im going to call cheats on this one. You know how i know? The restraunts in Lumiose city give 10,000 on the first 2 battles the other 4 are lile 3k even with amulet coin and prize money o power wouldnt increase it that much. Either cheats or you spend 24/7 on pokemon
    No cheats, and I don't spend 24/7 on Pokémon. With Happy Hour plus Amulet Coin plus Prize Money Power Lvl 3, the first two battles give you $120,000 each, and the last 3 give you $49,000 each. And then you have the Balm Mushrooms that you earn - they're worth about 6,000 each, and if you do the restaurant perfectly each time you earn 25 of those. 25x6000=150,000, so that's on top of the money you're earning.

Add this all together and we get 120,000+120,00+50,000+50,000+50,000+150,000= 540,000 Poké Dollars per restaurant cycle - over half a million at a time.

Years
  • I think I have about... 853,532 on Y, and 420,504 or something on X, and I'm only at Laverre City on X.
    For Y, working at Hotel Richissime a ton, and on X, Amulet Coin and Prize Money O-Power since I got them. Wow. Now I feel poor lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I have around 17,000 and obtained it through battling Serena (postgame)=7,000 each time, and selling some unnecessary items at the Pokemon center.

Years
  • No cheats, and I don't spend 24/7 on Pokémon. With Happy Hour plus Amulet Coin plus Prize Money Power Lvl 3, the first two battles give you $120,000 each, and the last 3 give you $49,000 each. And then you have the Balm Mushrooms that you earn - they're worth about 6,000 each, and if you do the restaurant perfectly each time you earn 25 of those. 25x6000=150,000, so that's on top of the money you're earning.

Add this all together and we get 120,000+120,00+50,000+50,000+50,000+150,000= 540,000 Poké Dollars per restaurant cycle - over half a million at a time.

Do you live in japan? If not, cheating. Because the only way you can get happy hour is through the Inkay event from Tokyo pokemon center. So even if you didn't use powersaves for the money you used it for the event Inkay. And thats because its Inkays signiture move nothing else can learn it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Do you live in japan? If not, cheating. Because the only way you can get happy hour is through the Inkay event from Tokyo pokemon center. So even if you didn't use powersaves for the money you used it for the event Inkay. And thats because its Inkays signiture move nothing else can learn it.
    I don't live in Japan. The reason I have Happy Hour is because Smeargle can learn almost any move in the game via Sketch, and I traded for a Happy Hour Smeargle so I now have the move. I can pass it on to you if you'd like.

I don't cheat, because the game would just be incredibly boring if I did. I do everything legitimately.

Years
  • I don't live in Japan. The reason I have Happy Hour is because Smeargle can learn almost any move in the game via Sketch, and I traded for a Happy Hour Smeargle so I now have the move. I can pass it on to you if you'd like.

I don't cheat, because the game would just be incredibly boring if I did. I do everything legitimately.

Sure if you want. Sorry if i accused. My friend code is in my signiture, pm me and let me know what the plan is.

Back