• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

■ ■ ■ the MINECRAFT fanclub ■ ■ ■

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I don't build megastructures. Just nice houses and farms, usually in survival but I did a pretty town in creative that my brothers and I play in. I don't do much for redstone and automation and most things I build are just for survival play and for a real purpose. I build kinda pretty but I'm practicality-focused. :P

Although, that huge bridge I built in Craftrum? That was pretty cool. Would have been cooler if I actually finished it but whatever lmao.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Name: BakingBluePotatoe
    Username: (leaving blank)
    Premium or Cracked?: Borrowing, acctually, tis all premium tho.
    Console Version: I play Xbox360 AND PC
    Favorite Mob: Mooshroom!

Oh MAN, after playing the xbox version with my friend for months, I'm finally able to play the PC version... only because my friend can't cuz her compy is terrible, so she's letting me borrow her account to play :p

Holy crud, going back to xbox will be haaaaard, I haven't really gotten a chance to get super absorbed in the PC version yet, but GOSH, even without the new update there's already a ton of cool stuff to play with... add in the update? I'll be busy for a while... by the time I get bored enough for mods, I think they'll have figured out how to get them to the new version.

How did you get into Minecraft?
    Blame my friend. She somehow got into it, then brought it to my place, I was reluctant, but somehow was talked into trying it. The rest is history.

So 1.8 is now officially out! What are your thoughts about it now that you are playing it now?
    So much new stuff for me as it is, coming from the console version, so I can't really say much for the new update.
    Tho.. them bunnies <3 and I'm happy the Sheep are now more worth it to kill... I feel bad killing 3 at the begginning of survival just so I can sleep >.<
    I've yet to see the ocean monument thing... sounds awesome tho!

Have you built something amazing in the game yet? A Mob Trap, a City, a Mansion, a Mall? Did you do it in Survival or Creative?
    Almost all of my building is done in creative mode...
    my friend and I have been working on a flatworld on the xbox for mooonths. I've made an ocean, a really long river, a big forest for the spawn point, and I made a 3-story apartment complex, AND I'm still working on the Creeper Temple!
    On a different Xbox map, I made this cool, but very small, floating island thingy, with a pool of water, and a waterfall to go up/down it. and the house I made is out of obsidian, and it's a big triangle, and the roof is kinda a triangular pyramid thing. x3

PC version? nothing so far, but I started up on making a big red tower on a cliff in one world, and slowly working to recreate our flatworld on a new flat map... once again, I'm starting with the ocean!
    ... I've gone mad, halp. XD

I don't actually know if it's laggy af or it just seems that way without OptiFine. Either way I've been having a time of it in Verdanturf. Weirdly, not too laggy chilling with my forty sheep next to my bunny farm (bunnies!!!!!) but way more laggy just hanging out in my tree farm. Not to the point where anything's unplayable yet, but frustrating and makes me wary of leaving zones I know are safe.

I had lag issues too, when I first started... I started with Amplified for the heck of it, and,,, well, it lagged, but... it was kinda expected, and it really only lagged when loading up new chunks... once it loaded up, it was fine. But then I went to my flatworld and it just... lagged SO bad it was unplayable >.<

What I did to fix it, WITHOUT Optifine mind you, was I upgraded my graphics card's drivers, then I installed the 64-bit Java, as I have a 64-bit os. go in the graphics options and change a couple setting, and BOOM! no more lag, yay! 8D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Anyways, I haven't built anything that great :x I tried to build a city on creative mode, only go to finish a Quartz Tower, some roads, and about half of a mall. the Quartz tower isn't even fully furnished yet ;;

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • The only thing I can think of that I made was video game characters out of wool. I like to do that and plan making a few on the server. Mario, Mega Man, DK. You name it, I make it

Years
  • I made pixel sprites of Pokemon, a statue of my own Minecraft skin and some other random stuff. Otherwise haven't really made anything amazing in Minecraft.

Salzorrah

Years
  • El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I don't believe everything will be paid DLC. Just skin packs for avatars and worlds most likely like they've been currently doing. Microsoft has been very receptive of the community thus far in these last few months in the direction that they want their console to go in, so I wouldn't be surprised if they retracted a "pay-to-play" approach with the updates if the community spoke up about it.

Salzorrah

Years
  • I'd rage if they introduced paid DLCs and updates, coz it's not how Minecraft works. We paid for getting the game for a lifetime, with free updates and a cool memberbase, I just hope they don't trample that. And I really do hope Microsoft wont trample the cracked memberbase since although they didnt pay, they do love the game, and Mojang were pretty lenient when it comes to the pirated memberbase, since they dont get the cool skins and access to Premium servers.

Years
  • I wish Notch didn't leave. Hopefully Minecraft would stay as it is, no paid DLC and all.

(Also name change Roaming Murkrow > Discord.)

Salzorrah

Years
  • Yeah, I'll be dealing with the name changes and new members in the OP quite soon!

Anyways, bout a topic?

What's your favorite block in Minecraft?

Salzorrah

Years
  • Basically anything you can place except spawn eggs. To be honest, I love spruce wood the most. It kinda has this bordeline darkness to it. Also, SEA LANTERNS hnnnnng totally looks better than glowstone.

Years
  • What's your favorite block in Minecraft?
    Tie between Silverfish Blocks and TNT. Sometimes it's just fun messing with other people.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • I build pixel characters. Nothing extravagant. I have a "Bit World" going on right now that currently has reference to Pokémon, Bomberman, Punch Out, Megaman, Mario, and I'm working on stuff from Zelda as we speak.

I'm okay with Microsoft having their hands on Minecraft, as long as they don't make everyone pay for every addition, as stated above.

As for my favorite block, it would probably be the block of emerald. I find green to be a lovely color.

Years
  • Name: Kanzler

Username: PorkofYork

Premium or Cracked?: Premium

Console Version: PC

Favorite Mob: Wolf/Dog!

I'm the one building the castle across the river Klippippiyi.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Name: Juno
    Username: kayyel
    Premium or Cracked?: Premium
    Console Version: PC
    Favorite Mob: I haven't actually seen one yet but I really want an ocelot/cat.

How did you get into Minecraft? I think I first played it when it was in alpha, actually, but stopped way before all these updates with enchanting and pets and whatnot. There wasn't even a hunger system the last time I played, prior to joining the server here.

..that doesn't really answer the 'how', but I honestly can't remember, lol. I think there was just a lot of hype around it at the time.

Have you built something amazing in the game yet? A Mob Trap, a City, a Mansion, a Mall? Did you do it in Survival or Creative?
    Most recently I built a small automated sugar cane farm in my basement. I've been using it to make paper to trade for emeralds with the villagers, and to build an enchanting room. c:

Favorite block: I think leaves blocks and sugar canes make pretty decorations in and around the house.

Back