• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NU Double Team

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • well, i thought i'd try my luck with a NU double team, that trick rooms,
    the reason for this is that i've had an idea of a porygon2+shuckle lead that i believe should sweep many opponents, the lead is what i based the team around,
    i dont have much synergy, but here it is :) (i aint that good with ev spreads either)

233.png

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
    Impish. Trace.
    252HP/252Def/4SpAtk
    Trick Room
    Magnet Rise
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam

to setup trick room first turn, also magnet rise if shuckle uses earthquake

213.png

Shuckle @ Leftovers
    Adamant. Gluttony
    252HP/4Atk/252Def
    Power Trick
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Stealth Rock

power trick the same time porygon2 uses trick room, that way it will soak up attacks and be able to sweep, its low speed with finally be an asset. stealth rock is a filler.

409.png

Rampardos @ Persim Berry
    Adamant. Mold Breaker
    252HP/252Atk/4Def
    Earthquake
    Head Smash
    Fire Punch
    Zen Headbutt

the idea here is to manipulate Slowkings swagger to enhance Rampardos' attack to even higher levels, all moves make great type coverage

199.png

Slowking @ Leftovers
    Own Tempo. Quiet.
    252HP/160SpAtk/92SpDef
    Swagger
    Trick Room
    Surf
    Slack Off

A candidate for assissting Rampardos in sweeping and maintaining the twisted dimentions. Swagger on Rampardos, and maybe an opponent or two, trick room when the dimensions are normal and slack off for recovery, surf for stab.

356.png

Dusclops @ Leftovers
    Impish. Pressure
    252HP/8Atk/248Def
    Trick Room
    Will-o-Wisp
    Pain Split
    Ice Punch

my third and final TRer, also WoW for pesky choice banders and etc.

192.png

Sunflora @ Choice Specs
    Modest. Solar Power
    252HP/252SpAtk/4SpDef
    Leaf Storm
    Grass Knot
    HP [FirE]
    Sludge Bomb

i realized i had no special attacks, so i made a choice specs sunflora..... thats it really, specs too

---

well, that was my first double team, so please rate and comment, cause i'd love to try it out soon :)

Back